Hayabusa - (1) Kronos

bromo - (1) Leviathan

rugdnit - (1) Leviathan

cedoman - (1) Leviathan

orangelss - (1) Kronos

orangelss - (1) Leviathan

Norcalsfinest - (1) Leviathan

How much time is left on this?

A little over a week, unless there is enough demand to extend it.

When I send a deposit for the group buy, do I need to send $150 for two amps or just $75 as a good faith deposit?

When I send a deposit for the group buy, do I need to send $150 for two amps or just $75 as a good faith deposit?

$75 per unit. :)

You would push us over 10 units, so that means 10%. :D

Man....I am still undecided. I currently have a HiFonics VII 4-channel Jupiter pushing 4 Focal tweets, a HiFonics VII 4-channel Gemini pushing 4 Focal 6.5" midbass and a HiFonics Son of Colossus Gen X pushing two 15" Kicker L7 subs. I have a friend who just offered me $1k for all 3 amps. This past July Mr. Mantz gave my Gen X amp a good tune up AND signed the bottom of the amp for me. I picked up the amp personally. I'm now thinking of selling all 3 amps and going with 2 Kronos and 1 Leviathan. What do you guys think? :chat:

Man....I am still undecided. I currently have a HiFonics VII 4-channel Jupiter pushing 4 Focal tweets, a HiFonics VII 4-channel Gemini pushing 4 Focal 6.5" midbass and a HiFonics Son of Colossus Gen X pushing two 15" Kicker L7 subs. I have a friend who just offered me $1k for all 3 amps. This past July Mr. Mantz gave my Gen X amp a good tune up AND signed the bottom of the amp for me. I picked up the amp personally. I'm now thinking of selling all 3 amps and going with 2 Kronos and 1 Leviathan. What do you guys think? :chat:

That is a tough call, either option keep or go with new will be a great set up. :)

That is a tough call, either option keep or go with new will be a great set up. :)

Yes...it's tough. I'm not too worried about SQ from the Leviathan. What I'm worried about is SPL from the Kronos. I'm happy with the output of my Son of Colossus. It pushes my subs well. I'm afraid that the Kronos will not be able to push my subs well....that's why I thought of 2 Kronos for bass. I know Mr. Mantz is not much into SPL. :shrug:

Output has a lot of factors, and more then just watts.

2 kronos for low would be 2KW if you had 4 ohm loads. That's generally plenty for most folks. Don't forget the difference between 1KW, and 2kw, and 2kw and 4kw is ONLY 3db on a good day. Could probably gain as much by re-building your box more than likely.

Since we are coming down to the end here soon, I need anyone sending in deposits from here on out, to make sure they have their shipping address included in the paypal info!

wooooooooooooh we reached 10 members! Last time I checked we were at 6 haha. Things really picked up :-D!

wooooooooooooh we reached 10 members! Last time I checked we were at 6 haha. Things really picked up :-D!

We still sitting at 9 people with a deposit in.

What are the specs and measurements of the Kronos? I might be in on this.

See the manual attached to this post: :drink40:

Only a few days left people, we need that 10th one so everyone gets the 10% :)

Well I may be in on this, i've got my current amps For Sale and have a potential buyer, so pending that all going ahead i'll have the cash to jump in on this. I'll be getting one Leviathan, only problem is i'm in Australia so obviously my shipping will be quite high compared to most but as long as Steve is willing to send mine to Australia and I have the cash in hand i'll be in on this.

Thanks

Luke

Well I may be in on this, i've got my current amps For Sale and have a potential buyer, so pending that all going ahead i'll have the cash to jump in on this. I'll be getting one Leviathan, only problem is i'm in Australia so obviously my shipping will be quite high compared to most but as long as Steve is willing to send mine to Australia and I have the cash in hand i'll be in on this.

Thanks

Luke

Email us your shipping info, to support@soundsolutionsaudio.com and we can find out.

Thanks.

Email us your shipping info, to support@soundsolutionsaudio.com and we can find out.

Thanks.

Done just then.

My buyer has said yes, he just needs to send the money now.

Thanks for this

Luke

I got the payment for my amps, so i'm ready to jump in on this as long as you and Mantz are happy to send it to Australia as part of the group buy then i'll put my deposit down and the rest once you have an idea on the balance due. I normally get stuff shipped here via USPS as it seems to be the best priced and most reliable, and with the shipping weight plus extra, I figure it should be about $60-$80 USD for postage.

Thanks again

Luke

Lucky Boy Luke (Darn those F2/500's sold quick)............. Can't wait to see this with the DR's in your car.

Jono