Shaggy

Help me choose a Pioneer amp

Well i bought some speakers but i need an amp for them..

Here are the speakers i got:

The 6x9's

The 6.5's

lmk what amp i should get and also a pioneer deck i should get..

lol, anything over 2-way in a coaxial speaker is straight marketing.

Are you going for an all Pioneer system? What's your budget?

Also, what features do you need in your head unit?

Can you still return the speakers?

I don't think i can and if i do i think im going to have to pay for shipping and a restocking fee..

and yes im looking for an all pioneer setup..

and i don't really have a budget

no budget ?

What does it mean ? no money, or unlimited money?

How can people help you without this information? !!!

no budget ?

What does it mean ? no money, or unlimited money?

How can people help you without this information? !!!

When someone says they have no budget typically it means that they have money to spend and price wont be an issue to get what they want.

"I don't think i can and if i do i think im going to have to pay for shipping and a restocking fee."

I think price IS an issue for him!

He's the only one, here, to know.

LOL

i dont think he has a budget, meaning price doesnt matter.

Maybe he doesnt want to return them..maybe he likes those speakers. Not everyone wants to pay for restocking fees/returning fees if they like what they have. why not give some helpful information....

LOL

i dont think he has a budget, meaning price doesnt matter.

Maybe he doesnt want to return them..maybe he likes those speakers. Not everyone wants to pay for restocking fees/returning fees if they like what they have. why not give some helpful information....

x2, thats what I got from his answer about the speakers (I know their not the best or what anyone on her would use but he already bought them). I suggest you use those speakers and finish your system how you want and if you dont like the performance of those drivers, sell them and switch them out with Pioneer's components that they offer.

"I don't think i can and if i do i think im going to have to pay for shipping and a restocking fee."

You dont really understand i payed a really low price for them and if i return them and pay a restocking fee it might come close to what i payed for them..

but whatever people don't really think..

and no price isnt an issue

You dont really understand i payed a really low price for them and if i return them and pay a restocking fee it might come close to what i payed for them..

but whatever people don't really think..

and no price isnt an issue

Yeah I guess he wanted to come in here like some people acting like they know it all, but just check on ebay.com / onlinecarstereo.com/ sonicelectronix.com or The For Sale Section on this forum to see if someone is selling a pioneer amp and the SSA Store:(http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/categories/Amplifiers/Pioneer/).

Edited by jay-cee

Perhaps some goals would help and at least a range for budget otherwise you'll get subjective answers that aren't focused on your needs.

Perhaps some goals would help and at least a range for budget otherwise you'll get subjective answers that aren't focused on your needs.

X2...well put M5

Well i bought the amp now whats a good deck.. i was thinking about getting a DEH-P6000UB.

and i also need a crossover.

Since you sent me a pm, I'd like to re-hash my question. Without knowing the above NO ONE can help you.

Since you sent me a pm, I'd like to re-hash my question. Without knowing the above NO ONE can help you.

I didn't read that sorry but ummmm i already spent alot so keeping the rest under $200 that would be cool