d_man1987

2- SSD 18's in 6.6cu.ft. before displacement???

ok, i talked to him this morning, he agreed to moving his pumps higher so they can be seen for his show factor which then gives me more room but still wanted the 18's since he was making room.

But, I finally i got him to go with the 15's :wacky:

he is selling the 18's to some one thats works for him in a 2 dr blazer so hopefully they won't be wasted.

so now i have 6.16 cu.ft. after port and woofer displacements to work with, so i went up in box size and down in subs which should put me where the 15's should fit.

now that he is going to order the 15's i know we will do BP power and flatwind coil and blue logo, would this change my rms?

how much port area are you planning on having??? That can change your net volume by a large margin

I would still have gone with two 12's

ok, i talked to him this morning, he agreed to moving his pumps higher so they can be seen for his show factor which then gives me more room but still wanted the 18's since he was making room.

But, I finally i got him to go with the 15's :wacky:

he is selling the 18's to some one thats works for him in a 2 dr blazer so hopefully they won't be wasted.

so now i have 6.16 cu.ft. after port and woofer displacements to work with, so i went up in box size and down in subs which should put me where the 15's should fit.

now that he is going to order the 15's i know we will do BP power and flatwind coil and blue logo, would this change my rms?

He doesn't have enough room for 2 15's ported either. Not even close.

just do a frigin huuuuge assed (big motor) sub like a btl or something, reverse mount the bitch and call it a day...