2000LaDe

2 18s 4th order project

small update. its gettin louder lower but peaking higher but still louder. i was peaking at 53hz doin a 148.7 on bass mekanik-bass mekanik. but now im peakin at 148.8 at 55hz while playin Kia Shine - Crispy.

while ive gained 2 db while playin Lil Jon - Push that from a 145.5 to 147.7 so im gettin louder lower so the range is getting better.

im not in the mood to tear out the wall above the sealed chamber to make it larger so im gonna keep tryin these port mods which are working right now so far. the subs are screaming for more power though. barely moving.

still have to completely seal it from the back.

PIC-0331.jpg

PIC-0332.jpg

PIC-0333.jpg

PIC-0334.jpg

They are screaming? Give them the power they deserve!!!:drink40:

small update. got the roof deadened and got the cab pretty sealed off from the back. will be completely sealed after i glass over the edges. hope it helps :)

PIC-0338.jpg

PIC-0339.jpg

PIC-0340.jpg

PIC-0341.jpg

PIC-0342.jpg

PIC-0343.jpg

you may get a db increase if you make the hole into the cab more aerodynamic maybe some pvc that's cut in half or some aluminum tape.

got some wood there, that box is crazy :D good job keep coming with pics 8)

im getting happier and happier everytime i mod the port :) ive got my peak down to 46hz and im doing over a 149 from 41hz all the way up to 53hz. gonna work on getting it down a bit lower but man im happy even though im not breaking a 150 yet but hey who cares its gettin way more musical

pics of termlab.

my last peak at 52hz was a 148.6 NOW

PIC-0353.jpg

now my NEW peak 46hz !

PIC-0356.jpg

and other tries at other freqs in the 40hz range :)

PIC-0355.jpg

PIC-0354.jpg

needless to say this thing is gettin more musical the more i work on it :) im now doing over a 149 from 41hz up to 53hz from my testing. im going to mod the port some more and see where i end up :) hope to reach a 150 by tonight though but if i dont and it stays mid 49s but at lower freqs than its now ill be just as happy

up to a 149.8 at 46 and 47hz now. added 2x4's on each side of the port. i somehow lost the pic of the termlab but o well still havent broke a 50. that was with my buddy sittin in the back as well :)

up to a 149.8 at 46 and 47hz now. added 2x4's on each side of the port. i somehow lost the pic of the termlab but o well still havent broke a 50. that was with my buddy sittin in the back as well :)

Keep it up, I bet you will have 150 by tomorrow and if not before the weekend is over with for sure. Good luck man and keep on working fing05.gif

uh ohh... its amazing what a little charge does for your number :)

13.8v starting voltage dropped to 13.2v at the end of the burp

46hz on db drag disc but showing 47hz on termlab

PIC-0361.jpg

uh ohh... its amazing what a little charge does for your number :)

13.8v starting voltage dropped to 13.2v at the end of the burp

46hz on db drag disc but showing 47hz on termlab

PIC-0361.jpg

I told you that your goal would be reached by the end of the weekend, anymore goals now since you reached your previous mark. Good luck man and keep us posted.

yah finish my port and make it smooth. its missing some 3/4" boards on the inside so there is notches so its not getting the best flow. do some rounding off. goal now is a 151 with a single mm4000.1 still has TONS of work. seems pretty efficient

I knew you would get over 150, you should be able to get a 151 with ease.

small update

PIC-0364.jpg

PIC-0365.jpg

ugly ass wave but its an improvement haha. burped a 150.8 after that with a perfect wave so i dunno

PIC-0363.jpg

its hard to drive and take pictures of the termlab at the same time

so i took a few vids. i told you the quality of camera sucks so dont hate haha. doesnt give full effect but hey its video none the less.

video of the whole setup and the mids and highs. if u have a computer sub u should be able to hear the midbass hittin when im behind the truck :)

th_SANY0138.jpg

small flex vid

th_SANY0139.jpg

another flex vid and port shot

th_SANY0140.jpg

door flex vid

th_SANY0141.jpg

best video of them all..... video of how intense the air is at the port :)

th_SANY0142.jpg

feel free to comment

uh, camera does'nt do them doors much justice, so I just stood on the front porch to give er' a listen,,,,,,,,,,lmao, awesome stuff bro.

i know its not much of an update but its better than nothing. this is why i havent done any testing or anything. bodyfilling... gotta sand today

PIC-0372.jpg

and ill be trimming around all this and wrapping it so it doesnt look out of place :)

PIC-0373.jpg

So you were at slamology? Escalade? I was parked beside you most of the show in the POS Gmc Jimmy. Ha My name is Mikey btw.

mdizzle,

this is the same fellar that i was trying to get to come by for the demo, perheps the next time.

crosses fingers <

nice battery bank! looks like alot of sanding up font. :detail: