My buddy called me today and is coming over tomorrow and wants a 10 for under 100 bucks. Its late, 1"20 A.M., and I dont really have alot of time to look around, I was thinking a Kicker CompVR or a RE RE. Anyone else have anything else that fits the bill, cheaper the better. Probably is seeing no more than 150 watts, and has approx. .75cuft sealed box.

My buddy called me today and is coming over tomorrow and wants a 10 for under 100 bucks. Its late, 1"20 A.M., and I dont really have alot of time to look around, I was thinking a Kicker CompVR or a RE RE. Anyone else have anything else that fits the bill, cheaper the better. Probably is seeing no more than 150 watts, and has approx. .75cuft sealed box.

RE RE's are as good price/quality ratio as you can get IMO. i mean only 60 bucks for a 10! hehe

I have a RE RE 10 that hasnt seen 1W of power

Its for sale ;)

memphis pr 10...thiese things get ridiculasly loud for what they are, and sound good while doing it. IME, they are louder the cvr's and sound better as well....same box, same vehicle with the same power.

of course there's supa's re re...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

How much do you want for it shipped. I doubt I'll be able to get it from you because you probably dont accept credit cards :P . As for paypal I know he dosnt have an account and unless your cool with taking money from mine and shipping it to an unverified address. PM me with your AIM name because he wants to get this done today. Ahhh I just looked at the RE website, they are dual 4's which I cant use...RE always specializing in chit that never works for my applications. Ill take a closer look at the amp today when he comes, maybe just maybe it will work, but I doubt it. Its some tiny ass old school V12 amp, it was dark out so I didnt get a good look at it.

SupaC20

Most guys on here have me on their aim so PM isnt needed

It can work BTW

2ch amp

1 coil per channel

then ( the magic maker)

Just get a Y adapter for teh RCA.

Each channel is recieving the same signal

My friend ( who owns the sub) has paypal.

If you want we can worksomething out.

Im cool with shipping, just as long as it gets there

Alright ill see what he thinks when he comes over tonight.

btw, what does he want for the sub?

*EDIT*

accidently deleted my post..woops

$50+ ship sound o.k ?

Isnt that what they are from RE?

Nope

I know that the RE8 is $56

He decided to go with a Memphis M Class 10. The wiring was more than what he wanted to deal with and I wont be around to do it for him. Sorry man, but thanks for the offer, Im sure you'll beable to sell it quick. It was the sub that he wanted but didnt want to do the work for it.