jwf1990

2 btl's or 4 bl's ?

whut do u think would be better 2 btls or 4 bls on a RF t4000 in a ford explorer ?

well 4 bls = more cone area so it should be louder but do you have enough space for the box?

well 4 bls = more cone area so it should be louder but do you have enough space for the box?

yea i can get fit a 20 cube box

whut do u think would be better 2 btls or 4 bls on a RF t4000 in a ford explorer ?

What is your definition of "better"?

higher spl

higher spl

I always thought the BTL's would be louder than the BL's. But with 4 BL's Im not sure.

The 4 BLs should be louder. Also leaves you with more thermal capability than the BTLs.

4 btls since you have 20 fuft :)

No, but I would undoubtably go with BTLs, much more strength.

I have had experience with btl 18's, bl 12's, and bl 18's.

I can say that from my perception a BTL 18 has much more intensity than 2 BL 18's, but definitely moves less air.

Well it has been said above, but more cone area! Your choice though.

yeai think i am going to go with the 4 bls thx guys

Are you trying to compete, or just be VERY loud?

20 cubes? U scared....

There's a guy about to run 4 21s in his explorer.. u got way more room than that! Unless you are keeping all your seats.

Are you keeping all your seats intact?

20 cubes? U scared....

There's a guy about to run 4 21s in his explorer.. u got way more room than that! Unless you are keeping all your seats.

Are you keeping all your seats intact?

yea the seats are staying in

why dont you just go with 4 btls... you dont have to have 2k watts to push a btl, its just what the specs say what its capable of, even though it is known to take more than 2k. the btl's are more efficient, and are only like 150$ more than a BL i believe. so why not just do up 4 btls? and im sure 2 btls would be plenty loud also. i have an old style BL, its decent, but i wish i bought a btl. havent heard the new BL's though, but the specs say its more efficient than the old ones. anyways, btl ftw.