Hell-Razor

What subs would be best?

22 members have voted

1. 1. What should I get?

• 4 10"s
    • 2 12"s
    • 1 15"

Wasn't an argument, just didn't make a whole lot of sense.

A little extra resistance isn't worth worrying about.

*note I am not recommending a negative ground instead of one, but was curious why you would Never use one when you could fuse both sections.

**not recommending double fuses either, but the whole Never needed clarification

I also have not seen any car audio products that use a positive ground and therefore couldn't imagine anyone telling you to do it Strictly

I believe the reference to me saying strictly is the purpose as telling someone to remember to fuse your power wire going to your amp, battery, etc...

As in, it isn't like someone has a choice as to either fuse the power line or to fuse the ground line... Strictly = no choice but the right wire. In car audio case, power line is fused for everything i've ever seen too.

Its simple you threw out information that could mislead others, the OP stated he wanted to fuse ground wires for his Car Audio System thats it and you went into situations where you fuse a ground wire. Keeping it simple, clean and not to confuse others; the answer should of been naw do not fuse the ground wire, only the positive wire until somebody has ran into a product that needs a fused ground wire. Im trying to help me and others with the general info without stepping to anothe aspect or confusing them with what if products that dont concern car audio, thats all (when did lights become car audio, its still car lighting and accessories). No argument just keeping it simple for the non-advanced users on this forum, so there wont be and confusion thats all (that was the reason for my post, and this one too)!

never fuse the negative wiring unless strictly told too.

Some devices use a positive ground.. not in car audio though that i am familiar with.

The underbody lights i have on my car uses a positive ground, therefore, must be fused.

To wire from front battery to rear, do the following-

From front battery, once wire starts leaving this battery, place fusewithin 18" of the battery... run your wire to the other battery... ifthis new battery is different from your starting battery, install asolenoid at this point to prolong the life of your battery... thenwithin 18" of your rear battery, place another fuse here.

Ground your starting battery with a larger ground run or even multiple runs to the car. Do the same to your rear battery.

I'm not gonna argue with u or anyone else in this topic but just to state that this is the exact copy of what was posted and what's in bold\colored can be in no way confused with car audio and "lights" together... I just don't see the confusion.

You telling me i should have explained it to him.. I did... that's what is in green.