Sign in to follow this  
iamamp3pimp

Project Warden.....

:wtf:

I need to do a write up, and i dont have many pics, but it will all be posted soon.

well i do have one pic

1253045381.jpg

its a phone pic

to give a little history, the neon with the DP 18's was up to 152.2 @ 34 hz, and after we did some things to help out with the roof ripping, tearing and the like, the score then dropped to 151.3 @ 42 hz, and thats where it stood until the Wardens took over. Last score that i ran with the door open (bassboxing) was 152.x and that was after the roofwork was done.

More info to come.

-Robin

but at they say, the show must go on.

So after talking with the guys at Incriminator, I had decided to give the warden a shot. I mean come on now....look at it, it seems promising, but seeing this beast in person just brings a whole new respect for this sub. these neo magnets are super strong, i had to play with it......getting screws stuck to em, and even tools.....they were so much harder to pull off than the level 5 motor that has been in my closet for a few months now, its just insane.

anyhow, after about 10 hours of modifying my wall THE ti built for a pair of 18's to fit a pair of 21's, i got music playing.

at first listen i thought they were really peaky, and i broke then in full tilt for about a minute just to loosen em up a little

then i had a buddy sit in the car with his TL.

we recently did some work on stiffening my roof......after that, my peaks were as follows

151.3 @ 42 hz sealed and 152.8 @ 46 door open..........not based on displacement, Nick says that going from 18" to 21" will net you around .5-1 db....based on displacement.

now once we got the Termlab up and running, i started playing what sounded loudest, because i didnt feel like pulling out my HU to run the sweeps, so i still dont know where the car peaks at......no real testing, and absolutely zero tuning took place. I left the amps gain matched where they were for the Death Penalties.

Sealed on music (paul wall - Acid Slowed) it did a 154.5 around 46 HZ

we opened the door and played it again.....and it peaked out at a 155.9 at the same frequency.

Decided to play beats for my van, (Which is right around 30 hz) and it peaked at 154.9 with the door open.

so all i can say right this moment is Holy s***.....I gained over 3 db just from swapping subs? that is insane.......

Keep in mind.....when i built my wall, i had a single 20.1 and a pair of RE HC 18's......and it is tuned at 31.17 hz. i have yet top do any modifications to the box, as far as smoothing the inside, or anything at all for that matter.

so far i am super impressed.....and we will see if they are like every other speaker that i have had.....if it gets louder the more i play it.

Thanks for your time

there will be pics and videos up soon

but at they say, the show must go on.

So after talking with the guys at Incriminator, I had decided to give the warden a shot. I mean come on now....look at it, it seems promising, but seeing this beast in person just brings a whole new respect for this sub. these neo magnets are super strong, i had to play with it......getting screws stuck to em, and even tools.....they were so much harder to pull off than the level 5 motor that has been in my closet for a few months now, its just insane.

anyhow, after about 10 hours of modifying my wall THE ti built for a pair of 18's to fit a pair of 21's, i got music playing.

at first listen i thought they were really peaky, and i broke then in full tilt for about a minute just to loosen em up a little

then i had a buddy sit in the car with his TL.

we recently did some work on stiffening my roof......after that, my peaks were as follows

151.3 @ 42 hz sealed and 152.8 @ 46 door open..........not based on displacement, Nick says that going from 18" to 21" will net you around .5-1 db....based on displacement.

now once we got the Termlab up and running, i started playing what sounded loudest, because i didnt feel like pulling out my HU to run the sweeps, so i still dont know where the car peaks at......no real testing, and absolutely zero tuning took place. I left the amps gain matched where they were for the Death Penalties.

Sealed on music (paul wall - Acid Slowed) it did a 154.5 around 46 HZ

we opened the door and played it again.....and it peaked out at a 155.9 at the same frequency.

Decided to play beats for my van, (Which is right around 30 hz) and it peaked at 154.9 with the door open.

so all i can say right this moment is Holy s***.....I gained over 3 db just from swapping subs? that is insane.......

Keep in mind.....when i built my wall, i had a single 20.1 and a pair of RE HC 18's......and it is tuned at 31.17 hz. i have yet top do any modifications to the box, as far as smoothing the inside, or anything at all for that matter.

so far i am super impressed.....and we will see if they are like every other speaker that i have had.....if it gets louder the more i play it.

Thanks for your time

there will be pics and videos up soon

I want a Demo! :drink40:

they will get louder, my Lethal Injection at first was aight, but then i love it. too bad i am selling it off, either way, keep breaking them in and watch out.

I need to do a write up, and i dont have many pics, but it will all be posted soon.

well i do have one pic

1253045381.jpg

its a phone pic

Warden thong britches? :WTFBubble:

lol

a buddy of mine drew it up, and i cut it out.

if only i had the ability to draw like that....

well i do have one pic

1253045381.jpg

its a phone pic

Warden thong britches? :WTFBubble:

lol

Thats a good idea, Incriminator Audio should get some models and have them wear IA logo bathing suits; ^^^design 1 is a go.

Thats a good idea, Incriminator Audio should get some models and have them wear IA logo bathing suits; ^^^design 1 is a go.

Weve got a model........Kendra!

posterSM.jpg

Got a demo @ State finals....THis thing is ridiculous....Very impressed how it sounds down low....anyone who says wardens wont play down low,should be slapped....I gotta get me some now! SICK car robin!

Weve got a model........Kendra!

posterSM.jpg

seriously, i would knock her up in a heart beat!! then proceed to marry her and live happily ever after!!

tease lol

lol he is saving the best 4 last ... good luck on the new build pimp

tease lol

lol he is saving the best 4 last ... good luck on the new build pimp

no new build...not yet anyway...