mms 368 g

re 2 ohms

Qes .52

SPL 87 db SPL 1w/1m

pdia 330.2 mm

Qts .46

Le 1.2

BL 15

so, i can get this for $200 bucks, i have a saz 3000d on hand, what do you think?

there are a couple of you out there i really would like to hear from, want lots of input fellars, poor man doesnt want to go wrong.

Thanks Chop

theres someone on hear that runs them... damn cant think of the name... ill do a search quick

its lord braccus i think... link to something

Edited by lithium

i have seen him on here i beleive he is the top dog over on pap too, i will read up on what he has going, thanks......

I think I'd buy something else.

I think I wouldn't ask LB. I'll save you the hassle, he'll give it glowing reviews and show you pictures of hooters girls.

I think that I wouldn't need to start every sentence with I think if you told us what your goals were.

I know I don't have any experience with that sub, but my last thought still holds.

I know what it is, just stating I've never used one.

You'll also get overall pics btw. Dubious info, but overalls nonetheless.

Are you just looking to get loud for cheap? Or do you want some clarity and balance to your system?

my bad five, i knew i should of wrote that........ i guess it just seems like alot of sub for fair cash..........goals....i am into bass heavy hip-hop, cruising and showboating my sounds....perhaps once to twice a week , on the strip(cruise spot), so daily driver somewhat, just not evryday, lol. i am pretty well broke but this seems real close to the style sub i like. i like loud, but when the lows start flexing every thing i get all hype, i have seen the post of LB and agree with you, i have also seen your post, and i think that is a huge spectrum, lol. i know you are a sq guy, your knowledge and budget far exceeds mine.... i value your input, so if you have any like technical stuff to point out bring it on, i want this sub inverted for looks, i want it to be ported to the side in my extended cab dakota, i will probably never be compettive, but maybe get micced a couple of times......... uh, like what else should i be telling you guys....

oh boy, i am really going to ask for it on this one, but what the heckk does that sentance mean, perhaps i should of included i am a old street thug, not very hip to that, :shrug: sorry

Are you just looking to get loud for cheap? Or do you want some clarity and balance to your system?

loud, i like deep bass, not so much ready for that type of set-up, still just trying to showboat and slowly zero in on what my preferance is. :fing34:

oh boy, i am really going to ask for it on this one, but what the heckk does that sentance mean, perhaps i should of included i am a old street thug, not very hip to that, :shrug: sorry

I assume the first sentence is self explanatory.

The second. You can ask LB who is the only one that I've seen post around the web on sites I visit that use that sub, but instead of real answers you'll get inflated info and pics of overalls. His information will be dubious at best and IMO should be ignored. Perhaps that clears it up a bit?

The second. You can ask LB who is the only one that I've seen post around the web on sites I visit that use that sub, but instead of real answers you'll get inflated info and pics of overalls. His information will be dubious at best and IMO should be ignored. Perhaps that clears it up a bit?

Where is Chad when we need some PAP info.

hey five! funny you say that and then it happens to me, i seen a review he, uh, wrote, it was all pics, and then the inverted sub thing, both forums i asked how he liked it..pics and videos was the response :shrug:

dubious [dew-bee-uss, dew-by-it-ee]

Adjective

1. not entirely honest, safe, or reliable: this allegation was at best dubious and at worst an outright fabrication

i am trying to keep up buddy :fing34:

okay, i am going to have the money sent out for it tomorrow..... i have the subs t/s info, is there a method to knowing what enclosure specs it would like?

i am guessing i need like a program or something..... i would like to learn how you guys come up with the specs.... but if you have info toward the enclosure requirments , i am all ears.........

hey ///M5! it is cool that you are sagacious, it helps us allout around here. fing05.gif

Did you look at any used BTL's?

Did you look at any used BTL's?

um, it's one of those deals where, when i got cash, nothing is up for grabs....and when i am broke...watch out....guys are selling the entire car for like some random a** cheap price====like $8 or some crap :shrug:

i like the BTL''s....uh i like the DC's, see them every once in a while.... i got to admit that the bigger than normal magnet is part of the atraction.. clap.gif

but this is not the last install for me.... i sent the money out today..... i will keep you posted on how it all comes along...maybe a build log this late fall?

Pierce Audio does OEM for other companies so I would think they would be a good choice. Let us know what you think of them. A true in depth review would be great too.

hey ///M5! it is cool that you are sagacious, it helps us allout around here. fing05.gif

Thanks. Some people can't take the brutal truth. And yes I am opinionated, but if you ask a detailed question I will try my best to help all opinions aside.

man i am all over that..... first thing is to get their a** straight on specs and info on their sight.... i am still on it. :fing34:

okay, i am going to have the money sent out for it tomorrow..... i have the subs t/s info, is there a method to knowing what enclosure specs it would like?

i am guessing i need like a program or something..... i would like to learn how you guys come up with the specs.... but if you have info toward the enclosure requirments , i am all ears.........

Please dont. After they stole a design of mine to use themselves, tried to lie their way out of it I called it quits. Also- from an actual product standpoint- Look at the spider set up. its one spider, dipped in resin. these start to sag VERY quickly. ask terra how the line of subs he had built for him are working out :lol: they are a bunch of lying thieves who "build speakers" from a shed in there backyard. Im asking you honestly- PLEASE look elsewhere.

ewww and the plot thickens.... :ehh:

Please dont. After they stole a design of mine to use themselves, tried to lie their way out of it I called it quits. Also- from an actual product standpoint- Look at the spider set up. its one spider, dipped in resin. these start to sag VERY quickly. ask terra how the line of subs he had built for him are working out :lol: they are a bunch of lying thieves who "build speakers" from a shed in there backyard. Im asking you honestly- PLEASE look elsewhere.

:WTFBubble:

Can you explain in any more detail on what they stole? Curious as I thought they looked like a quality built product.

Can you explain in any more detail on what they stole? Curious as I thought they looked like a quality built product.

I've talked with PAP personally, they seem like an OK group. Their Canada Rep stole some of my photos/specs/powertesting/ect so I contacted the company directly. the fella I talked with seemed nice enough. if the price tag was smaller I'd like to give them a try. :)

never seen these in person...

well, i tell you what, if this was posted sooner, i would of took it into account, i had looked around just a little and did not see any subs that i could get for the price, in addition to that, this sub i am currently purchasing is used, so in a way, perhaps it will do you some good to know that they directly won't benefit from the sale. :shrug:

they sure do have garage like build going, and seem like okay guys, perhaps a little too bland at times, but this sub seems to offer close to what it is i am looking for at $200 bucks shipped, sorry guy(visitor).

like i said though, it is not their sale this time around, and if i was to be in the "brand new" shopping mode, those DC's seem to impress me, i am saying price for price, spec for spec.

the sub will be inverted too, so no advertising going on, and i am not a competeitor, just street thug,lol, noone will give a sh*t what i have in there. :drink40:

man that is a bum deal if that did happen to you, just one more reason i like this forum, the folks around here are not fake, they earn their status and rep with the products honestly.

thanks for the info, sorry it was too late,

please still see me as Chop, annd not the 'stolen pap owner',

Chop

thieves :bull: