wafsman

What amp does 1500 rms at 1.5 ohms?

Well the title pretty much says it all. I am looking for an amplifier that pushes approximately 1500 watts at 1.5 ohms. My price limit is 400 bucks, maybe 450 if it was really worth it, but if it can be a lot lower, awesome.

Well the title pretty much says it all. I am looking for an amplifier that pushes approximately 1500 watts at 1.5 ohms. My price limit is 400 bucks, maybe 450 if it was really worth it, but if it can be a lot lower, awesome.

Glad you could join us, did you read the noob posting guidelines. Considering nobody rates their amps at that ohm load it will be hard to know it an amp does 1500wrms @ 1.5ohms unless you get one bench tested. I would say off the top of my head a Sundown SAZ-2000D(out of your budget but way passed worth it), Audioque AQ2200d, almost any amp that is rated at 2000rms @ 1ohm or better may fit your needs.

my massive P1500.1's run roughly 1500 at 1.5ohm... Tested at 1700+ at 1 ohm on 12v system

Have you done any research yourself? All you need to find is an amp that does 2000 watts at 1 ohm.

Why do you need it to be 1.5 ohm? What are you running? but I agree with KU40 just buy a amp that puts out more and turn gain down till your at 1500.

i am running dual 6-ohm subs, they are american bass vfl's.

and yeah, i've looked at a bunch of amps, just trying to get some help from people with personal experience to sort through the junk.

i am running dual 6-ohm subs, they are american bass vfl's.

and yeah, i've looked at a bunch of amps, just trying to get some help from people with personal experience to sort through the junk.

Well why don't you tell us which ones you've found so that we can help you sift through them.

duh, lol. i have think i have narrowed it down to the following: Sundown SAZ-1500, Audioque AQ2200, or American Bass VFL 150

The Sundown will do it with ease.

And is also a better choice than the rest

Go Sundwon SAZ-1500d or 2000D for headroom, FTW!