Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Saz 3000d fuse

Just a quick question on the Saz 3000d is it a MINIMUM for a 300 amp fuse or is it it MUST be a 300 amp fuse?

Thanks, Julian

Just a quick question on the Saz 3000d is it a MINIMUM for a 300 amp fuse or is it it MUST be a 300 amp fuse?

Thanks, Julian

I would go with what Jacob recommends. However I wouldnt go no lower than a 250 amp fuse. But good electric always plays a part

well i have a 500 amp fuse laying around and the closest CA shop is 40 mins away lol

Depends on how hard your going to be pushing your equipment and what ohm load you are running at, that 300A maximum recommendation is if your at 1 ohm and going all out just to be safe. Remember music changes and your not drawing 300A's every second.

do not use the 500amp fuse....hell even with 2/0 gauge wire the biggest safest fuse is a 400amp fuse....with 1/0 gauge the biggest fuse u are suppose to use is 325 amp fuse...

i would do the recommended 300amp fuse (at two ohms im sure u could get away with 200amp fuse)

if for some ungodly reason ur system shorted out it would pull more than 300amps and would burn the wire/short the amp out before a 500amp fuse popped...

At 2 ohms anywhere from a 175-200A, you could possibly get by with a 150A like I said it just depends on how you push your equipment.

i used an 150A for a good while till i got around to getting a 250A. At competitions i use a 150A for my class and do demos and what not with no problems what so ever.

yep i went with a 200a fuse, did a little math and it ended up even if i was at 12v i would be pulling 125 amps so 1500 Watts divided by 12volt = 125 amps.

Kosher.

Thanks guys.

Sign in to follow this