NDMstang65

I want to play a game....

Can't wait until tonight!

:woot:

Hopefully I'll have a 12" Fi Q on my doorstep!

We'll see!

:woot:

1) You must be a contributing member on SSA to be able to submit an answer to the game. (If you can post in the for sale section then you are golden)

All users with below 25 posts who entered (a lot of you had 1 post.. :noob: ) have been removed.

wonder what time tonight they'll announce that it was 885 and ask me where I want that bad boy sent? :drink40:

I wonder what time tonight that he'll let all you guys down by telling you that I won.

I'll close the thread at midnight tonight and go through it tomorrow and announce the winner over the weekend more then likely :)

getting so close....

i wonder how much they weight in the first place. i took a guess.

My post was deleted in this thread?

you dont have 25 posts, says that in the first post, as well as someone posted about deleting posts where posters didnt have 25 posts. they do that so nobody can just open 50 accounts and guess a bunch of times.

Topic closed...I'll work through the thread tomorrow to determine the winner.

Again those who have entered with one post will not be acknowledged. This is for the members here who contribute to the forum...as the rules say if you can see the for sale forum then you are in good shape to enter the contest.

Thanks for playing!!