Sign in to follow this  
Fonzi

Drawing on the cone

I cant really see any downsides of having my boy draw me a sweet ass picture on the cone. Im just not sure what it should be done with. I was thinking a black sharpie, but I was also thinking paint. What kind of paint would work for an aluminum cone that wont melt when the cone gets hot?

Find an automotive paint pen.

They dont come off

How would it do that? By the slight extra weight on the cone?

its milligrams of weight.

It wont make a diff at all

Ive seen P5's painted purple, now that would mess something up

I cant really see any downsides of having my boy draw me a sweet ass picture on the cone. Im just not sure what it should be done with. I was thinking a black sharpie, but I was also thinking paint. What kind of paint would work for an aluminum cone that wont melt when the cone gets hot?

sweet ass picture of what???

i thought about painting my logo w/ a UV marker

so it would light up under black light.....

pretty car, retarded system

pretty car, retarded system

pretty??? did you just say pretty? :idiot:

it was a DCM Impala SS

I dont know what Im going to have him draw. Ive got these Ideas.

I was thinking a huge Soundsplinter logo and 2 guys haveing a gun fight on each side of the X, I just thought of that and it will probably be scrapped.

He grew up southern baptist and I was thinking of having him do a gothic picture of Kain and Able

He also has an amazing painting of a Ying Yang that is rather large and colorful. Basically its like a 1400's renisance gothic look on the dark side, all black and white with grays and shading. The light side is a colorful orange and blue painting, best way I can describe the light side, is it kind of looks like World Industries logos.

Yo Jelly,

I was wathcing your vids on realofexcursion and it dosnt seem like the rl-p's jump as much as the specs say they do. Rl-p says it has 24.6 which is the same as the IDMAX and when you watch the IDMAX vids they are moving like crazy. Did you not have them turned up that much?

i think its a kind of opticle illusion - his crappy camrea + all black cone (well, those logos are tiny) = hard to tell how far they are going.

Id like to think that but watching the video some more im not sure...

i think its a kind of opticle illusion - his crappy camrea + all black cone (well, those logos are tiny) = hard to tell how far they are going.

i resent that. i have a pretty nice cam!

but the vids do kinda suck! they do move pretty far, you just cant tell

i think its the black cone...like req said

for the most i think its cause my vids in a super low tuned box

so on the low notes where most subs go crazy...mine wouldn't hardly move(port controlling the cone)

but here are some pics of them when i had them sealed.......

nice53qu.jpg

nice0ec.jpg

nice62ri.jpg

nice47cu.jpg

haha yeah thats true about the box. But if you get time take a look at the IDMAX vids, those things freakin move!

I think tomorrow im gonna finally turn the gains up and set them with the volt meter and ill take a Vid of them bithes jumping. Which will most likly be marginal with my cannon power shot A75.

Yea, the IDMAX videos are crazy.

Surround has folds in it

haha yeah thats true about the box. But if you get time take a look at the IDMAX vids, those things freakin move!

I think tomorrow im gonna finally turn the gains up and set them with the volt meter and ill take a Vid of them bithes jumping. Which will most likly be marginal with my cannon power shot A75.

man...watching those vids makes me want one.

and its NOT the camera, its the compression.

all those pics above came from this vid...

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/Sou...ter/rlp15.6.wmv

Yeah ive watched your vid quite a few times along with the other ones that are posted there. Ill probably send one to them tomorrow. The specs for both the RL-p and the IDMAX state 24.6mm of xmax. I just wanna see my Rl-p jump like that, minues the surround ripples those are kind of awkward.

what about something that makes an optical illuion when it moves in and out?kinda hard to explain.....

I just put a video up on realmofexcursion of the 15 in its large sealed box.Check it out