I have an ED 13Ov.2 that has just sat in my closet for a couple years. I just ordered a Nine.1 for it only to realize that they are on back order for who knows how long. The sub is a dual 2 so what is another nice amp putting out 600 or more RMS at 1 ohm for around 200??

Thanks in advance

I have an ED 13Ov.2 that has just sat in my closet for a couple years. I just ordered a Nine.1 for it only to realize that they are on back order for who knows how long. The sub is a dual 2 so what is another nice amp putting out 600 or more RMS at 1 ohm for around 200??

Thanks in advance

Keep in mind u get what u pay for.. Good luck

the nine.1 puts 1200+ at 1 ohm though, how come youre now looking for only 600? always nice to have power to spare.

sundown 250.2 @ 4 ohms

i heard the older 200.2 did 500+ rms

get one used from db-r

edit: just a suggestion

checked db-r the 250.2 are 189 and the 200.2 is 179. not sure on shipping.

Edited by lithium

sundown 250.2 @ 4 ohms

i heard the older 200.2 did 500+ rms

get one used from db-r

edit: just a suggestion

checked db-r the 250.2 are 189 and the 200.2 is 179. not sure on shipping.

I never heard of those amps or seen them, do you mean SAX-100.2 and SAX-125.2.

You can get the Audioque AQ1200D, it does 870 @ 2ohms for $230 (not the best but over your budget by $30).

But if I were you I would get this, Sundown FTW!

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/Sundown-Audio-SAE%252d1200D.html

One of my massive P1500.1's out of my competition truck :)

tested output 1700+ watts at 1 ohm on 13v...

There are some power acoustic amps that would do the work.

There are some power acoustic amps that would do the work.

I personally wouldnt run power acoustic amps in my car but to each its own, just my .02.

There are a good number of amps that can do what your asking for, its just after awhile I just want to buy quality products and if for some reason you have a problem with it you can get in touch with the company than get the run around (like most mainstream companies). That is why I recommended Sundown to you for their top-notch service, you can email Jacob, personally if you ever have a problem.

I am looking for something with more than 600rms yes for the power to spare but my head unit doesnt put out much voltage... like 2 volts i think so the extra wattage would allow me to still reach at least 600 to the sub.. correct me if im wrong but i think that makes sense haha.. sundown products have always seemed nice and im not opposed to spending a little more. I just want a quality product for a decent price. I also am not opposed to going used if someone has some product!

Thanks

I also have a tc sounds db500 just laying around as well. I was going to use it for a HT build but never got around to it. do you guys think I should use it or stick with the eD?

Edited by sgtsodo

you can get a autotek mean machine 1000D or 1500D on ebay for about 170 for the 1000D and 220 for the 1500D if i remember correctly. i personally love mine and have had no problems with it. they are supposed to put out more than rated too