Forgot your password?
Aaron Clinton, October 9, 2009 in General Audio
Haha its funny you say that because it was on that option for like 30 minutes until I noticed it had more video modes
Well, since I came in, I might as well post something... let's see what I can dig up.
I'll get it started, even though it's a repoast:
Memories my first big amp was a 21400 pushing 6 C2 10's in wal in my CRX.l
Here are a few "new" (to me, anyway) pieces of equipment I'll have this week:I also have an a/d/s 450MX amp, a bnib set of a/d/s 320 tweeters, and a couple of sets of Kef Uni-Q drivers en route. It's gonna be like Christmas in November!
Here are a few "new" (to me, anyway) pieces of equipment I'll have this week:
I also have an a/d/s 450MX amp, a bnib set of a/d/s 320 tweeters, and a couple of sets of Kef Uni-Q drivers en route. It's gonna be like Christmas in November!
Awesome.. I used to have a few of those olds a/d/s grey power plates. I also had a honda Civic that was completely equipped with the black power plate anniversary edition amplifiers. That old a/d/s stuff was awesome. .Really good stuff. Plus, I don't think I've ever come across a 6" mid bass driver like the old a/d/s AL6 drivers. Used to use them in EVERYTHING.
These are all the goodies for the Ram Quad Cab.....
- Front and rear speakers, clean sweep, amps, and some sound damping.
- Front and rear speakers, crossovers, F6 amp, M12 amp
- 1/8" plate for the front doors
- XS-65 in my plates for the front doors
- CTX-69 for the rear doors
- Fi SSD 10 D2 new style & vented enclosure
- KnuKonceptz copper 1/0 & 4ga power cable. (not show: lots of feet of Knu 12ga Kord speaker wire (from F6 to each door) 10ga Kord from M12 to subwoofers) Knu Krystal RCA's
- Optima Red & supplemental AGM Battery
- Not shown: JL Audio Clean Sweep, 180amp Alternator, polyfill, speaker gasket
- One of the shelves in my garage
- RF P1 and a Pioneer Premier 10" (nothing to do with all the rest of the stuff, just found it while browsing through my pics)
Looking for the build log section? Nice stuff you have there.
Crap, my bad... I wonder if there is a way I can move that....
This should be my last upgrade.
Nice bunch there.
still to be put in...
are those adire's brahma MK4's ?
My buddy just got a 15" BL.
My Tidal 12" is a wee bit intimidated.
First ever ported box build (waiting on carpet). 6ft^3 before displacement, 4ft^3 after. Tuned to about 29 hz, port is 3" x 18.75". Powered by Onx1600.1. Set gains with sub hooked up on some loud bass songs to about 1200 watts with DMM for now.
Just put 2 Tidal Audio 12's in my truck for now. Box is 5.25 after displacement at 29hz. 3 x 18.5" port. 600 watts of a Cadence 3002 a/b amp. May put a bigger amp on these. This is temporary as that 15" BL my buddy owns in the 3rd pic has got me jelly lol.
Can't wait to install this thing
mechman 270 amp alt xp flex 0g wire
FI BL 15".
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.
No registered users viewing this page.