Sign in to follow this  
lilmofo55

why

I would not consider myself a newb at all but apparently according to this site everyone with under 25 posts is a newb. WTF. I just wanted to come on her and see about getting into the classifieds but apparently you need 25 posts in order to. Also in need of either a **********. The rest of this thread is going to be a waste of time to just pm if you have anything. Thanks

JB

u keep doin that and you will see why you have to have 25 posts to post in the classified section...

u keep doin that and you will see why you have to have 25 posts to post in the classified section...

Y's that? ppl just tryin to sell a bunch of Dual or some crap like that on here?

i think ppl should have to take like a little quiz to test their newb status at signup....then this could be avoided

it is to keep leaches from leaching off of the for sale section and participating in the forum...

"..." does not qualify as 'useful' posts in the community...

No offense..but you'll probably get a vacation

yet this is a "newb" forum so its probably not supposed to be "useful"

Edited by _sq_

Hey 5 more "...." and you'll have 25 post. Lmao.

Stop spamming it up, or you will be banned. We do not pay for this site for people to come on just to sell their equipment.

yet this is a "newb" forum so its probably not supposed to be "useful"

No, it is supposed to be useful in the sense that people can say hello and get to know each other a little. It goes a long way in trust in terms of selling equipment.

soon to come....RD audio amp

All the more reason......

I would not consider myself a newb at all but apparently according to this site everyone with under 25 posts is a newb. WTF. I just wanted to come on her and see about getting into the classifieds but apparently you need 25 posts in order to. So if anyone has a need for 2 e8's in a mtx thunderform for an 03-05/06 not sure what year it goes up to but a dodge ram 1500 quad cab. Will have no use for these soon an my rd amp and fi ssd recones come in. Also in need of either a piece of 3/4" plexi or 1/2" lexan. The rest of this thread is going to be a waste of time to just pm if you have anything. Thanks

JB

Hello JB, honestly it does not matter that you don't consider your self a newb, but you are a newb to this site and people don't know you or have any knowledge of your background or experience. And you flat out stating that all you want to use the site is for the classifieds, is exactly why we have the 25 post minimum. And your second to last sentence is enough to give me the need to ban you because you have stated you are here just to use the site for selling your equipment and now you are just going to waste our time and yours just so you can sell your equipment here.

i think ppl should have to take like a little quiz to test their newb status at signup....then this could be avoided

You are missing the point then.

You are missing the point then.

haha u tell him denim

i dont see the point of this topic...who gives a :bull: about how it says newb

You are only 6 posts away. ;)

well i have been confused how the hell i was going to use my new smiley................... :wrongforum:

so a big thanks to you, o miserable one!.......................... :wrongforum:

looks like you need to fart in the bathtub................................... well, that always makes me smile....... lighten the f*ck up bud.... :woot:

here i am all getting my kicks on welcoming new folks and you come on here all like........ " i'm not a newb.....blah, blah, blah.... :bull:

never the less to follow suit................welcome to SSA........ :drink40:

oh and imo, you have failed the "quiz" already........ :shrug:

gotta love the smileys doing all the work......... fing05.gif

Chop :noob: lmao