KickinAudio

SecondSkin SPL Tiles

Got some of these in.. and I was pretty impressed. I was so impressed I put it up to the ultimate sound deadner stress test.... a proper pint. The foil is crazy stiff. They come in 6" x 10" pieces.

Dscn6498.jpg

Lol, that's awesome ! :drink40:

That is the best product testing EVER!!!

Nice picture, the best testing ever will be when its installed a review is giving on how it performs.

would you recommend these over the 1/2" thick dynamat?

I'm thinking of buying a couple of the Second Skin *** Package that has the Door pack and 10 spl tiles as well as a few other things. I was thinking of using the SPL tiles on the roof of my Maxima. I just have to measure to see how many I'll need, and just order some more to finish the job.

I'm thinking of buying a couple of the Second Skin *** Package that has the Door pack and 10 spl tiles as well as a few other things. I was thinking of using the SPL tiles on the roof of my Maxima. I just have to measure to see how many I'll need, and just order some more to finish the job.

The *** Package is pretty awesome but remember, you have to provide us with a video meeting specific requirements. This is not a publicly available package for everyone. It is a hell of a dea but not a free ride, or even a discounted one.

Strings are attached.

ANT