eric77

My baby

I just purchased a 540i/6 today and I am soooooooooooooooooo excited. This car is amazing. It is a 99 blk on blk 6 spd with xenons and only 50k miles. I got it for $20,500 and I am absolutely loving it. I am somewhat of a novice with stick, so starting is a little rough still but once I am out of first I can make this thing fly! Now for what you all want to see ;)

540firstday001resized9zk.jpg

540firstday002resized2fw.jpg

540firstday008resized7xy.jpg

540firstday010resized3mj.jpg

540firstday013resized3xl.jpg

:ghost::domoslay::rockwoot::slayer::woot:

:djparty::djparty::djparty:

TITTIES!

holy crap what a deal, damn man you should turn that over for a few $$,

if not do some suspension and intake and exhaust and pulles and chip then love life forever

Thats a sweet ass car! I love beamers, cant wait until I can get one someday!!

How bad is the insurance on it?

Kewl...berry kewl

Needs the windows tinted badly

thanks for all the kind word guys :)
How bad is the insurance on it?

I don't know yet. I'll find out on Monday.

BAD MOVE! I did that when I bought the Cobra. After finding out my rate, I damn near sold the car.

Perfect driving record, and with all my other discounts, still came out to $228 a month. Not so bad now. Once I hit 25 it went down a little and this past birthday has brought it dwon to $268 every 6 months.

Thats why you get insurance from your senior aged parents ;)

Eric, ****'s a sweetass ride you got there. When is the first system gonna find it's way in there? You know you gotta go Quarts to keep with the Deutch thing ;)

Eric, ****'s a sweetass ride you got there.  When is the first system gonna find it's way in there? You know you gotta go Quarts to keep with the Deutch thing  ;)

it'll be awhile before a system finds its way in this car. The upgraded dsp sound is not as bad as I had expected and except for a complete lack of lows it sounds pretty decent.

Sometime in the future I may have to get some rainbows or even alumapros. I am definitely not a fan of mbq's though.

Kewl...berry kewl

Needs the windows tinted badly

i am consideirng it. Possibly dark all around, but maybe just medium all around. I am coming from a jeep with the equivalent of about limo - double limo on all windows and dark on the windshield so I am no stranger to tint. I am just not sure if I want it on the bimmer. I think it looks very clean without tint and I want this car to maintain the cleanest appearance possble.

No tint= lame

Just wait till you get a 100+ day and you go and sit in that thing

sweet car, but no engine pics? :(

and x3 on the tint

i bet my licoln tc could take you.

lol, nice car though

my insurance skyrockets in ust under 7 weeks...as i will be 16 with a license and i am going to be a 2ndary driver on my truck ... :peepwall:

No tint= lame

Just wait till you get a 100+ day and you go and sit in that thing

I live at the beach. I can't even remember the last time it was 100 here, but I guess on an 80 degree day the black interior would get pretty hot. Myabe in the future I'll tint it. Its something to think about.

i bet my licoln tc could take you.

lol, nice car though

:lolup:

:finger:

I just got back from an all day driving school with driving concepts and it was awesome! I really got to push this thing to its limits and find out exactly where they are. It handles amazingly well and the brakes are awesome too. I am still learning the stick, but I am 100x better now.

I reaaaaally need to be careful when I'm in 5th gear though. I was cruising at around 3 or 3.5k doing about 80 when i decided to punch it. Within seconds I was doing 120 (can your lincoln do that :P ). I didn't even realize how fast I was going and half scared myself. I am beginning to wonder if I am ever going to find 6th on this thing

damn newport kids :P

nice car dude, and i agree with whatever else people recommended.

damn newport kids :P

bah :finger:

I have to pay for over a 1/3 of it, so unlike most of the kids I know around here, I actually paid for a significant amount of my car. :P

Very nice man...whats you adress again?

J/P :D