ngsm13

Loudness...

aero's are no secert aaron..lol. neither are small boxes. a certain team as almost exclusively been doing small boxes..lots of aero ports...and have dominated in db drag, usaci.

also, noah's right about no fuses. that same team makes fun of my tsunami battery topper all the time. " fuses, we don't need no stinking fuses"...too much resistance, though it's not enough to be audible, it makes a difference on the mic. and they don't use fuses in their daily set-ups either.

that's good work noah...but change the yellow top to a blue...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Modded with 14V they can do more than rated at 17V

Modded with 14V they can do more than rated at 17V

Eh..please refer to this post ;)

Hmmm..... somebody got owned-cat.jpg

lol...j/p with ya...

But I don't know if I stated it here...but after impedance rise...and all that happy hoolah...the sub was getting 3600 watts from the TWO HK4000d's...that's when it was the loudest...

NG

Ngsm13:

I thought the HK series was rated at 17 volts? Did you bench them by any chance?

OH, and they're Scottie's...he's done PLENTY of testing...benching with them. ;)

NG

gosh noah...you where hard on Supa as you where me :D

but he took it a lot better than i did...you jack ass

i dont know if i said this on AF or not, but grat #'s...now wait for your DP and post some numbers with it.

I'll probably daily a 15MT...and an IA 20.1 @.35ohms...it'll be louder than my 18XXX ;)

NG

Bass Head...and what did you female dog at me about...reccomended an MT for Daily Wanging with extreme SPL capeability over on AF... you 'H'oser...

Who needs more than an XXX18 for daily? besides the Noahnator...

so when you gonna come down to buy that astro van? i dont have the money to wall it and throw some MT 18's in there :(

I'll prolly daily a 15MT...and an IA 20.1 @.35ohms...it'll be louder than my 18XXX ;)

NG

pics,links...

I heard about the SFX one, im guessing its the same thing ?

I'll probably daily a 15MT...and an IA 20.1 @.35ohms...it'll be louder than my 18XXX ;)

NG

pics,links...

Buhh...children never learn... :Doh:

I don't feel like entertaining stupidity today...sorry...

NG

PS: Chris...I'll actually be competing with the MT as well. All I'd do on my competition box is swap out for longer ports...and plug one up for daily ;) Like I'm doing currently with my temporary toy...Brahma Extreme 15 ;)

I'll prolly daily a 15MT...and an IA 20.1 @.35ohms...it'll be louder than my 18XXX ;)

NG

pics,links...

Buhh...children never learn... :Doh:

I don't feel like entertaining stupidity today...sorry...

NG

PS: Chris...I'll actually be competing with the MT as well. All I'd do on my competition box is swap out for longer ports...and plug one up ;) Like I'm doing currently with my temporary toy...Brahma Extreme 15 ;)

:wtf: