masterofallbass

Masterofallbass's Build w/ XXV Maxxmus

I'd be more protective of those wires too. At a recent competition, someone's interior almost caught on fire because something was wrong with the wire outside the car. But good build and damn those amps are big.

humm anyone know where i can get them rubber things? But some of the holes are realy big. so i need somthing to work. Should i put rubber pipe tubing around them at the holes?

I would try to get some wire loom and black tape it all around. that may help with protection. the factory does the same thing with under the hood wiring.

Love the base and how clean it looks. It has a nice reflective sheen to it. Lookin real good so far.

Love the base and how clean it looks. It has a nice reflective sheen to it. Lookin real good so far.

thanks. The paint is black magic gloss. Go find it :)

Wire the amps up to the batteries and stop bull shiting, naw Im just playing (coming along nicely).

Wire the amps up to the batteries and stop bull shiting, naw Im just playing (coming along nicely).

lol. Its time to do my buss bars. 1/2 inch thick, 2 inchs wide Alumm

yea you puss lets get this going!!!! do i need to come up there and do it for you??? lol

yea you puss lets get this going!!!! do i need to come up there and do it for you??? lol

yes u should. that would be kool. well i cant do anything today. i gota work 13 hours

you begin to notice how dedicated a install might be by the amount of work put into the electrical aspect of it as well as all the small details.

I have looked at quite a few installs over the years, but after doing a few of my own and attempting to replicate what i have seen, either physicaly or finacially , it gives me a greater respect for installs of this stature.

while granted, each aspect seems simple enough, it is a true challange to create a full package.

I really am taking second and third looks at alot of installs that are done right, attemting to gather those needed details in order to better mine.

thanks for the numerous pics.... it helps out alot, and is apppreciated greatly.

keep it coming,

chop

IAK

you begin to notice how dedicated a install might be by the amount of work put into the electrical aspect of it as well as all the small details.

I have looked at quite a few installs over the years, but after doing a few of my own and attempting to replicate what i have seen, either physicaly or finacially , it gives me a greater respect for installs of this stature.

while granted, each aspect seems simple enough, it is a true challange to create a full package.

I really am taking second and third looks at alot of installs that are done right, attemting to gather those needed details in order to better mine.

thanks for the numerous pics.... it helps out alot, and is apppreciated greatly.

keep it coming,

chop

IAK

yeah thats kool. And glad to help with all the pics lol.

What Did You Use TO Paint The Bottom Piece Of Wood That Lays Underneath The Box Which Is Laying On The Carpet Of YOur Car.

I LOVEE that Finish :)

What Did You Use TO Paint The Bottom Piece Of Wood That Lays Underneath The Box Which Is Laying On The Carpet Of YOur Car.

I LOVEE that Finish :)

that's been mentioned twice...

"The paint? The paint color is black magic gloss (water base). White primer (water base)"

So for the Base He Used A Primer White (Water Base) Followd by Black Magic Asphalt Paint Like This One..? black_magic_gallon45210.jpg

So you've gotten rid of the 4 hdc 15s and the 2x aq2200D's?

Yes

As of right now im working on some detals to my next system coming very soon

Thinking 4 15'', 4 18'', or 3 18'' Fi BTL Fully Loaded. Thing is I need alot of space for them woofer with the amps and battartys.

Amps could be 1 AQ20K, 3 AQ3500.1D, or 4 AQ3500.1D (Rated 4300rms @1 ohm 14.4v 1% THD.)

Also Going with Powermaster d3100s and a 2d Dc power alt.

Yes

Thinking 4 15'', 4 18'', or 3 18'' Fi BTL Fully Loaded. Thing is I need alot of space for them woofer with the amps and battartys.

Amps could be 1 AQ20K, 3 AQ3500.1D, or 4 AQ3500.1D (Rated 4300rms @1 ohm 14.4v 1% THD.)

Sick, stick with the 4 15s. A 12 cu. ft. box tuned low with 4 15s would slam pretty good, especially with 20k rms going to em.

Yes

Sick, stick with the 4 15s. A 12 cu. ft. box tuned low with 4 15s would slam pretty good, especially with 20k rms going to em.

we will see :)

I say different amps and subs :shrug:

It's personal opinion though :)