CBFryman

This Place is Cool

Im bored and its raining... :huh:

So anyway, ive decieded to just say...

This place is cool, SIN is cool but there are a few (one in partiular) moderators that really bit me ass on a sunday morning sometimes :nopity:

SSA is all laid back and all...so

ya :blink:

Yes, I just wasted SSA's bandwith

Yes, I just wasted your time

Yes, I am bored out of my mind

But im going to Gainsville today to hopefully pick up a few sheets of MDF for my Ava18 that, if the rumors arent true, will be here in a couple of weeks...

oh and

Yes, I am :postwhore:

I bust my tookus to keep this place as cool as possible, stop buy US Amps on your little trip

Welcome to our santuary. :D

I do have to say that Aaron aka Denim is probly the best Admin around, oh and SSAudio is a cool guy too ;)

Can I have my cookie now?

lol, so US amps IS still based out of gainsville...coolio

few (one in partiular) moderators that really bit me ass on a sunday morning sometimes

Hmm, I wonder who that is...;) I know the feeling, SiN is an excellent technical resource, but the agendas there get tiring; that's why I mostly lurk in the HA section and avoid the general car audio forum.

I do have to say that Aaron aka Denim is probly the best Admin around,

Group hug? Who's with me...

yea its been raining in FL everyday for a while now

I live like 1.5hr from you

Really, thats pretty cool. where do you live exactly, your local time is 12:41 so im assmeing somehwere near panama city...w/e past Talahasee (sp? sows how bad the public school system is, i dont even know if my capitol is spelt right) that or you are like me and dont know what time zone im in... i just know what time it is. 1:44... as soon as the parents get back with the new xB im headin to gainsville...which sucks because we are taking that little pile of garbage which means i wont be able to get 2 sheets of MDF... no roof rack + rain + 2 3/4" MDF sheets + xB = not a good idea...oh well...orlando next week...well be either taking the trailblazer or the Frontier so i should be able to get it...

i just realized something...during the day our yard is like a used car lot

1.) '03 Chevy Trailblazer, Dad's

2.) '04 Nissan Frontier, Mom's

3.) '00 Mazda B3000 TL, Mine

4.) '05 Scion xB, Business's

5.) '97 Nissan Sentra, Victor's (employee)

6,) '94 Chevy Astro, Business's (soon do go)

7.) '97 Bayliner Carpi, Dad's Boat

lol...good thing we have as much land as we do so it is spread out and not all togather.

PS

i would say which one but i dont know if he is a member here or not or if he comes over here to lurk. and i would prefer to not get banned just because he is a pain sometimes i already have "2 strikes"

:ohsnap:

Now we just need to get some more laid back people here B)

The astro is soon to go?....

WALL IT OFF!@!!!!! Or give it to me to wall it off...I'll come get it ;)

NG

i think my dad is asking 2,000 OBO you could probably get him down to 1,500. and its even the extended cargo one so you have a few more inches for amps and bateries.

PS

all you need is some of that tottie SPL dust and 2 MT 18's...that would bt pretty sweet...senior project for me maybe... :gift:

yes you spelt it wrong, and we are both in eastern time zone..panama is in central time.

I'm in Tallahassee

there is lots of db drag shows in fl from now untill mid August.

PS

def get pics of van and PM me with them, I may have a buyer for it

Well, while in giansvill we where riding around looking for some party store (buying stuff for my grandparents 50th) and we are listening to the Mix station with all the "todays hits yesterdays favorites" type stuff that ive heard but dont listen to other than with the parents so ive never heard it on a decent audio system. not that im calling this Scion's system one hell of a system, thats later on in the story. However, it did produce a few lows i havent heard before, but the bass is sorta boomy and muddish.

So This one song, ive heard it 1000 times before, i forget the name, anyway im hearing some new lows and then in the middle i hear some really low new lows that dont exactly match the music...so im like "WTF mate" :huh2:

But then i go back to my fantasy world where the scion is turbocharged and we are like racing a porsche :domoslay:

Then the low lows change, still not matching the beat of the song, so im looking in front, nothing, looking to the side, some old man in a camry, then i look back. Closest car is a Tanish SUV about 100yds back.

Later the SUV Catches up to us...late 90's Explorer. Damn did it have a sub stage...wangtastic, listening to that song by Fat Joe...i forget the name, ive heard it a while back because i have a friend who is an aspiring DJ and gets songs like 3months before they are released and does Mixes every once and a while latest two "Party + Bullchit 4" which had the whisper song on it and he had it out 2 months before i saw it on MTV and "Traffic Jams Dedicated c/o '05" which had this song on it and he had it out a month before graduation...i just recently saw it advertised on MTV as soon to be released and "get a sneak peek on MTV.com"

Anyway, enough of that.

It was lowered quite a bit so i could see the roof rac even being in that low scion...you couldnt hear themusic inside the scion and that thing was flexing like a beyotch...and the shwate thing about it i had 0 rattles...

I was telling my dad to flag him over...but he was like...you are retarded :finger:

well, that is my story....the grand trip to Gainsville :dancingsmilie: :blink:

:postwhore::ThatWasGay:

So, Tallahasse cool, as a mater of fact, ill go see if i can get some pics of the astro and the scion now

wait...its dark now :(

few (one in partiular) moderators that really bit me ass on a sunday morning sometimes

Hmm, I wonder who that is...;) I know the feeling, SiN is an excellent technical resource, but the agendas there get tiring; that's why I mostly lurk in the HA section and avoid the general car audio forum.

I do have to say that Aaron aka Denim is probly the best Admin around,

Group hug? Who's with me...

:grouphug:

Thanks Tom.

Astro vans...sheesh. I gots that beat :D What's lacking is the finances :(

Nice van.

I really should do something with mine, just having a single 12" in there is sort of bothering me.

But my checkbook screams, no more, no more...:(

in thoes pics you can see that truck that is screaming "CHAD git teh @v@ 18 2 he@r r!t3 kn0w!!!111!!!111!!111eleventy teh sh0"

thats right, my truck speaks fan boy :D

gay, Gay, GAY!!!

my BX1205D will be here tomarrow...avalanche dustcaps fell off schedule, AGAIN, drivers will be shipped by the end of the month...and to think i was expecting to have installed before i turned 16...well at least it will happen buy the begining of this school year.

for anyone who cares or wants to know...since after all one certian admin as made it the pluage to talk about it over on Ascendants form.

well if i get my MDF this week i can have it finished and my amp installed by the end of this month. so if i put a little getoitness on it i can drop the 18 in as soon as Fedex drops it off...who knows...but its a pain working on an enclosure when you dont have pretty drivers to look at while taking a brake...

lol, so US amps IS still based out of gainsville...coolio

Actually I am pretty sure they base out of CA now with the new ownership, but maybe still have that one open.

Not 100% sure.

gay, Gay, GAY!!!

No need to say it again, we all alredy know your secret...15 is a tough time to come out of the closet...

NG