SANY0871.jpg

SANY0864.jpg

cliffsfirbird002.jpg

cliffsfirbird001.jpg

SANY0867.jpgm/albums/uu129/aqfirebird/cliffsfirbird018.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

stereo09155.jpg

1996 firebird 4 AQ HDC 12's with 4 AQ 2200ds the car is as on audioque.com and is the 2009 incriminator point cup champ!

:woot: Sweet build man, what are the specs of that box? What are the numbers it put up?

You're that guy from the AQ site homepage aren't you? Bumpin' system in a nice car... I dislike you already... lol. Nice ride man. fing05.gif

:woot: Sweet build man, what are the specs of that box? What are the numbers it put up?

9 cubes, midwestspl naionals i put up a record high for me a 156.2 and a 138 extreme run street beat 30sec. average 13 outside the car.

You're that guy from the AQ site homepage aren't you? Bumpin' system in a nice car... I dislike you already... lol. Nice ride man. fing05.gif

Yeah its me, thanks for comment!

Nice build dude. Looks really good.

thankyou i appreciate it!

i likey.

the port is clean :drink40:

I have a new port now! Picture is still on camera so ill try and get it up on here.

Wow, I have been dyin to get a peek inside this car since I first seen it on the AQ website a couple months ago! Thanks for the chance. Excellent craftsmanship on the install. Beautiful setup. Wish I could sacrifice the space (and $$$$) for something like that. With three kids and one car it isn't going to happen LOL. So just one of each for me!

Edited by PHATBOi

Wow, I have been dyin to get a peek inside this car since I first seen it on the AQ website a couple months ago! Thanks for the chance. Excellent craftsmanship on the install. Beautiful setup. Wish I could sacrifice the space (and $$$$) for something like that. With three kids and one car it isn't going to happen LOL. So just one of each for me!

Thankyou!Yeah, it took me 3 years too decide too do this, I told myself I'd never do it! Lol but I did and it paid off. I've gotten the best numbers so far, for 2nd year of competing a 156.2

seen you at the last comp at the gold exchange,f ing nice firebird, my ride was the 90 silverado with a fi 18, lol my stereo crapped out before the comp and preouts went bad but i still hit 138.8 with a pos stereo, youll see me at the comps next season alot i got something bigger and better in mind :)

I loved that new port at the United World Finals.. Hopefully i'll be competing again next year with my truck, but i built a center console box i'm going to try to fine tune and put the new sub in it.. (I'm Miles with the White Dodge btw). But that Firebird is a great ride and sounds amazing..

Good to see ya cliff here on SSA lol!!! Can't wait to get the Season under way. Like Steve says see ya in the lanes!!!

Good to see ya cliff here on SSA lol!!! Can't wait to get the Season under way. Like Steve says see ya in the lanes!!!

good deal cant wait for next year! im heading to a show on dec.6

seen you at the last comp at the gold exchange,f ing nice firebird, my ride was the 90 silverado with a fi 18, lol my stereo crapped out before the comp and preouts went bad but i still hit 138.8 with a pos stereo, youll see me at the comps next season alot i got something bigger and better in mind :)

kool cant wait to see it!

DAMM THAT CRAZY VERY NICE

thanks i appreciate it!

I loved that new port at the United World Finals.. Hopefully i'll be competing again next year with my truck, but i built a center console box i'm going to try to fine tune and put the new sub in it.. (I'm Miles with the White Dodge btw). But that Firebird is a great ride and sounds amazing..

hey! whats sup! sorry i bailed and wasnt there for trophies, i was sick lol too much beer at world finals! lol yeah i cant wait too see your next build! Im hoping on putting 2 AQ 18s in the bird or 4 15s!

SANY0800.jpg

SANY0822.jpg

SANY0824.jpg

SANY0871.jpg

SANY0864.jpg

cliffsfirbird002.jpg

cliffsfirbird001.jpg

SANY0867.jpgm/albums/uu129/aqfirebird/cliffsfirbird018.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

stereo09155.jpg

1996 firebird 4 AQ HDC 12's with 4 AQ 2200ds the car is as on audioque.com and is the 2009 incriminator point cup champ!

th_SANY1051.jpg

I love the way that box is built. original

9 cubes, midwestspl naionals i put up a record high for me a 156.2 and a 138 extreme run street beat 30sec. average 13 outside the car.

Where and how are these numbers measured? Like in the kick, sealed up, etc?