aqfirebird

AQFIREBIRD

x2 on that info. Those are great numbers no matter what though.

Thanks, hope to get louder this year.

sweet build, nice equipment and install approach, crazy numbers.

rattlebox317 will shit his pants when he sees this one. pretty sure he is buying a similar car in the spring.

rattlebox317 will shit his pants when he sees this one. pretty sure he is buying a similar car in the spring.

If I can help let me know I do what I. Can!

will do, for sure! Thanks.

will do, for sure! Thanks.

no problem! :drink40:

very nice bud. My queston to u is how do u have the amps wired to keep them alined? Are you using a maxx-link? If so how do you like it? How easy is it to use it?

im planning on 3 hdc3 10's how do the aq woofers sound?

very nice bud. My queston to u is how do u have the amps wired to keep them alined? Are you using a maxx-link? If so how do you like it? How easy is it to use it?

Yes using a maxslink and its awesome, took awhile to aline them but once I did it worked great!

Edited by aqfirebird

im planning on 3 hdc3 10's how do the aq woofers sound?

I'm tuned at 41hzs so it give me a pretty wide area for music, I love the aq woofers I've street beated the hell out of them

And been to over 30 competitions. They can take it! Best bump for the buck! I feel like my heads

Going to pop when I'm street beating it! Lol

Yes using a maxslink and its awesome, took awhile to aline them but once I did it worked great!

Ok thanks. Im gona be asking more questons soon on how to install one and get it working right. Im going to be using 4 new Aq 3500.1D amps

:woot: Sweet build man, what are the specs of that box? What are the numbers it put up?

9 cubes, midwestspl naionals i put up a record high for me a 156.2 and a 138 extreme run street beat 30sec. average 13 outside the car.

WHat meter and what mic placement... I know you can have doors open... I read through the midwestspl rule book and didn't see mic placement anywhere...

woot.gif Sweet build man, what are the specs of that box? What are the numbers it put up?

9 cubes, midwestspl naionals i put up a record high for me a 156.2 and a 138 extreme run street beat 30sec. average 13 outside the car.

WHat meter and what mic placement... I know you can have doors open... I read through the midwestspl rule book and didn't see mic placement anywhere...

The last MidwestSPL event I was at used the TL, windshield placement and 18" away from passenger window. Windows were open on street beat only.

Hey Aqfire if you're ever up near Kansas City I'd love to see your Firebird!

sure would be glad too! There might be a few shows up there this year!

woot.gif Sweet build man, what are the specs of that box? What are the numbers it put up?

The last MidwestSPL event I was at used the TL, windshield placement 12" over and 4" up for spl and 13" away from passenger window. Windows were open on street beat only.

doors are allowed open on spl and on extreme runs windows down only

oh i hope so!, it would be amazing, i know there's one in june at N.W. Audio in Plattecity, supposed to be one of the biggest in the state.

oh i hope so!, it would be amazing, i know there's one in june at N.W. Audio in Plattecity, supposed to be one of the biggest in the state.

oh! I remeber that show, its like the 4th biggest show of the year. Was going to try for it last year and got stuck between go to it or midwest show. So I went to midwest so I could get more points for the point cup. But I. Believe midwest spl will have some shows up there this year too. Stay in touch and ill see about getting the bird up there.

oh! I remeber that show, its like the 4th biggest show of the year. Was going to try for it last year and got stuck between go to it or midwest show. So I went to midwest so I could get more points for the point cup. But I. Believe midwest spl will have some shows up there this year too. Stay in touch and ill see about getting the bird up there.

That would be great. pretty sick.