Sign in to follow this  
beajay25

November 29th hoops show video's

Nice vids!

Need to get the lude back into action soon!

Damn Beajay,Your car is unreal. looks like 160 just might be around the corner.

Can you say ridiculous, great videos. How did you do at the show?

man i gotta get my system done. that's nice man keep it up fing05.gif

I did great i beat every score ever posted with any sub in my ride these past 3 show's ... I can tell you i have more in there and its tunned low .. i burped a 156.3 32 hz sealed .. also became the low and loud king at hoops .. And for the warden they just get louder i dont even wanna chill in there any more man .. Also i broke so much shit in my car its not even funny atleast the roof support work's lmao ... The next time im in the lane i will post a 158 159 music i feel the 60 comming soon ... i had it there on that run but this is testing and so far i gained a whole db each run away it was done sealed open burp all ... Made prop's to Team incriminator audio / Team stetsom and all team mates for helping make this happen ... This car will be at world finals 4 the world to see its the real deal and will keep up with all the big boys ... p.s i broke all the mid's and high's in the passenger door on that 157+ run with still 3 clicks left in the bag volume before clipppp :popcorn:

bjay bjay bjay lol dont forget me songs bro

im gonna get ian to burn u up a disc man no worry's .. i will be at your next show to defend my title of low and loud king .. plus we will use my free mic time to show a 158+ music ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbpth60qg-c

I did great i beat every score ever posted with any sub in my ride these past 3 show's ... I can tell you i have more in there and its tunned low .. i burped a 156.3 32 hz sealed .. also became the low and loud king at hoops .. And for the warden they just get louder i dont even wanna chill in there any more man .. Also i broke so much shit in my car its not even funny atleast the roof support work's lmao ... The next time im in the lane i will post a 158 159 music i feel the 60 comming soon ... i had it there on that run but this is testing and so far i gained a whole db each run away it was done sealed open burp all ... Made prop's to Team incriminator audio / Team stetsom and all team mates for helping make this happen ... This car will be at world finals 4 the world to see its the real deal and will keep up with all the big boys ... p.s i broke all the mid's and high's in the passenger door on that 157+ run with still 3 clicks left in the bag volume before clipppp :popcorn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbpth60qg-c

Damn Beajay,Your car is unreal. looks like 160 just might be around the corner.

i feel it aswell these put the dc level's to shame bro ,, i see your build comming along i hope to see you at one of these events , u can get a real demo the vid's only catch so much really does this car no justice ... i only need one more amp for the 60 k set up fing05.gif also got the 2 12 inch death pen's comming along with the colbolt

:drink40:

I will be at the us audio show on the 13. I show be ready by then if not I'm still coming.I can't wait for a demo.

I will be at the us audio show on the 13. I show be ready by then if not I'm still coming.I can't wait for a demo.

no problem ill be there ... see yah at the show man