flakko, you should see if you can get a factory tour set up for the west coast meet :)

sorry about your loss though :(

awesome idea tom.

x2 my condolences.

heres a good question.....being that usamps is a amp company..does he plan on producing subs in the future?

bad idea, dont even go there

heres a good question.....being that usamps is a amp company..does he plan on producing subs in the future?

How would that make sense ?

Q. Being an amp company are there any plans to expand the product line to other items such as speakers?

Q. How about a partnership or relationship with a speaker only company?

The Hammer

Q.  How about a partnership or relationship with a speaker only company?

There's a good one :)

If he is interested, tell him I would host the offical online forum, and I am very interested in being a rep

Denim has PMS....i never knew

how come there's no :shakeshead: smiley?? ;)

I replyed, and I hope you take it into consideration, I am offering high quality forum space :gift:

US Amps did make subwoofers. I believe they were called the Bass Mechanic series. They were on the old site, and in a few of my CA&E directory's.

How is it that the IS series is already on ebay??: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5782848843&rd=1

What is he going to do to decrease or eliminate unauthorized internet sales??

Also, I (as well as many others) would appreciate an "archive" section on the website, with pics/specs of the older products......just something to bring up... :fing34: Though it's more of a "customer service" issue than anything. It'd just be nice of him to do it for us.....

US Amps did make subwoofers. I believe they were called the Bass Mechanic series. They were on the old site, and in a few of my CA&E directory's.

How is it that the IS series is already on ebay??: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5782848843&rd=1

What is he going to do to decrease or eliminate unauthorized internet sales??

Also, I (as well as many others) would appreciate an "archive" section on the website, with pics/specs of the older products......just something to bring up... :fing34: Though it's more of a "customer service" issue than anything. It'd just be nice of him to do it for us.....

check your pms squeak... (i know supa, he has pms too ;))

American made amps are the best so why not keep the name US Amps? The company it self could be US Inc so that he can later offer US Subs, US components, US EQ's, etc. Have him post up here. He can get lots of opinions, bounce ideas off the boards, etc. If your gonna sell a product why not make it what the public wants and how better to find out what the public wants then to ask?

By all the stats and reputation of US Amps I think they are great but my god the grafics and images on the amps make them look more like legacy or something cheap. Clean up in that department (which shouldn't cost to much) cosmetics are really important to customers.

Just my opinion but I'm guessing other people feel the same way.

b

By all the stats and reputation of US Amps I think they are great but my god the grafics and images on the amps make them look more like legacy or something cheap. Clean up in that department (which shouldn't cost to much) cosmetics are really important to customers.

Just my opinion but I'm guessing other people feel the same way.

b

Matte Black Amp sink with Chrome or gold letters in a plain font or a laser etched plexi piece that says the name & model

Just my opinion

Old PPI amps, the white ones...nuff said

hey i got a response from him!!! found out hes usin the same engineer that USamps has had for the last 18 years which is good. umm yea. thats my update.

Also ill post the question/comment list that you guys have put together. sometime this week.

that is great news, tell him that US AMPS will be loved here

that is great news, tell him that US AMPS will be loved here

x2 :hyper: