rickandleli

What happened to *** sub?

What ever happened with the ***** ***** subwoofer line? Is the idea scrapped, behind, or just lost in the nether-regions of car audio space?

I'm not quite sure i havent heard any news of Steve sub

Edited by Julian

probably still a work in progress

doubt they just abondoned it lol

i can remember steve mentioning "once i get my new subs" throughout his whole rebuild

Edited by mbarber25

I don't think you can talk about this guy here ! I don't know why,

but you have the first name, you know what is this forum about, so you can find who it is !!!

Something must have been wrong between him and...others!

haha instead of stars it should change into - "thall that shall not be named"

talking about steve meed. misspelling purposely obviously

Check out the post "he" made on his forum in the off topic section. . .topic title "rumor has it. . ."

Check out the post "he" made on his forum in the off topic section. . .topic title "rumor has it. . ."

Nice. Any idea how much? PM if necessary. Thanks.

cant find the topic.. link?

Will be available to dealers January 1st.

Will be available to dealers January 1st.

for real .... :peepwall:

Plenty of chips machined off some steel. Like Nick said, dealers will be able to get them on the 1st of Jan (15" and 18"). Depending on how well they do the first quarter, more sizes will be available from there. Im sure Steve will post pics of the protos he is playing with soon enough.

Couple of small differences between his and production... worst case scenarios for testing and no rear mounting stud.

Thanks,

Scott

If only the person was as good as the sub....

wtf does that mean? do you know him personally to say something like this?

Steves been playing with the 4 18s in the Tahoe for a couple of days and is exceedingly happy with them. Looks good for CES and the Jan 1st drop date for the new line

22" will depend on sales through the first quarter 2010 for the 18" and 15". Same goes for the 12".

what does the price tag look like for one of those beasts?

Since this is being mentioned here and is it purely contextual, WHY can one not mention Sir Meeeede'?

Also why can one not mention other forums on this forum?

I want to know how customizable they are, MSRP, and who will be selling it.

Man, I was right about to buy a BTL, glad I bought my amp first. We will see what SM brings....

Steves been playing with the 4 18s in the Tahoe for a couple of days and is exceedingly happy with them. Looks good for CES and the Jan 1st drop date for the new line

22" will depend on sales through the first quarter 2010 for the 18" and 15". Same goes for the 12".

If I was to buy an 18 SM|) would it be possible to recone to the 22 if or when it was released? I noticed it was a very different basket from the BTL.

It's just the rules :peepwall::lol2:

We never had those rules before :(

I want to know how customizable they are, MSRP, and who will be selling it.

Man, I was right about to buy a BTL, glad I bought my amp first. We will see what SM brings....

They are dealer sold only through Ascendant Audio, as far as different coils there isn't much you can do.

If I was to buy an 18 SM|) would it be possible to recone to the 22 if or when it was released? I noticed it was a very different basket from the BTL.

I believe the supergauss can be rebasketed...Haha made up words FTW!

I like Uber-Gauss, lol.

So, I need a link to the rules...