total mayhem

Thanks AA for my new Viper 5901 remote start!!!

Good thing that box has a lot of depth, in case a sub with a lot of depth ends up in there. . .

ahhh... makes me think back to earlier this week....

had a kid tell me that there's no way that my truck is louder than his 2-12" XTR pros and 1200 watt amp in his camaro.... he said this with knowing whats I have in my truck..... said all my gear was junk and I just think it's loud... I guess.. 150db at 25hz aint loud...

The best ever was when some kid was talking smack about my friends setup without knowing what he had. My friend was like pop your trunk and let me see what you have. Sitting there is a single clarion 8 shallow mount in like a .2 cu foot sealed box. My friend proceeded to shit his pants :bull:

The comp we had during the summer had a couple of guys from a local shop show up and let us know they had 2 15's on a TRUE 1000 watts sitting at their shop that would take anything we had. . .Man was he surprised when he walked around the corner and my astro was sitting there. He never showed back up with the shop truck :)

The comp we had during the summer had a couple of guys from a local shop show up and let us know they had 2 15's on a TRUE 1000 watts sitting at their shop that would take anything we had. . .Man was he surprised when he walked around the corner and my astro was sitting there. He never showed back up with the shop truck :)

Hahahahahahah! Shops are hilarious. When I worked at Boomer McLoud (keep in mind this was my junior year of high school), the installers would try to tell me all this crap and everything they said was wrong. Just throw a couple caps in your car and that will fix your issue, put another set of tweeters in your car that will make them louder, if a speaker is rated at 100 rms you should not throw more than 50 rms at them ....... etc. I tried to tell them the right stuff and they kept telling me that I need to get off the internet and I was just a high school kid lmao.

Hahahahahahah! Shops are hilarious. When I worked at Boomer McLoud (keep in mind this was my junior year of high school), the installers would try to tell me all this crap and everything they said was wrong. Just throw a couple caps in your car and that will fix your issue, put another set of tweeters in your car that will make them louder, if a speaker is rated at 100 rms you should not throw more than 50 rms at them ....... etc. I tried to tell them the right stuff and they kept telling me that I need to get off the internet and I was just a high school kid lmao.

The best would be if I had a problem I would go down the street and ask this guy that was a judge in World Finals (sound quality comps idk which) and ask him what to do.

The best ever was when some kid was talking smack about my friends setup without knowing what he had. My friend was like pop your trunk and let me see what you have. Sitting there is a single clarion 8 shallow mount in like a .2 cu foot sealed box. My friend proceeded to shit his pants :bull:

I just laughed so hard I think I wet my pants!!!!!!!!!!

Not impressed........thats only 6 15's I'll take you....let me go get my semi with 36 mayhems on 36 IA 40.1's LOL

i think a ton of AA subs in a brinks truck (pictured) would kill anything i had this idea when i rolled next to one.. steel plated. bullet proof.. maybe concreate = SPL beast!

brinks_truck.jpg

Good deal man thats some funny shit right there. Supposedly W3 15s and a JL 1000.1 ia louder than mysetup according to freemans car audio. Not to mention its twice what i paid for my stuff. World s afunny place gotta just sit back and take a good laugh.

That story brings a tear to my eye ;) Some people simply have no sense... thank goodness for that.

Thanks,

Scott

That story brings a tear to my eye ;) Some people simply have no sense... thank goodness for that.

Thanks,

Scott

LMAO No, thank YOU!!!

Today a guy at work swore to me that his 10" Rockford Fosgate P2 in a bandbass enclosure powered by a Kenwood "1800" watt amp would be louder than my sub stage, and his stock speakers would be louder and clearer than mine. He's yet to face the fury of my Stratus.