Sign in to follow this  
cjj2d

July anticipation....

obviously I haven't been to this forum in a while

you can order the new mags? how much does a 12 run? :D

email nick to get a price...

I had a dream on Monday night about getting my new magnum. It was a nightmare though. I listened to it and it wasn't as loud as my current system setup and didn't sound as good. Fortunately I woke up.

I'm pretty sure this won't be the case in real life as I bought a $20 15" to mess around 1 time and it was a little quieter and didin't have the range of my current 2 10's and didn't go as low as my 10's. This 15" sub's voice coil fried in 1 week or less of use.

Wasnt that the one from Kragen ?

Yes. It had a kevlar cone or so called kevlar cone. The voicecoil got messed up and was rubbing against the magnet. It wouldn't put out any sound when this happened.

One more Week LEFT >_<

Maybe. But you're presuming that they are correct on their estimate for when they will get them in. Might not happen until mid to lat August. You never know.

One more Week LEFT >_<

Maybe. But you're presuming that they are correct on their estimate for when they will get them in. Might not happen until mid to lat August. You never know.

i hope its ontime cuz im waitin on them so i can put a system in and i wanna put it all in at the same time. so im just sitting here waitin on it

One more Week LEFT >_<

i hope its ontime cuz im waitin on them so i can put a system in and i wanna put it all in at the same time. so im just sitting here waitin on it

My experience when dealing with things of this nature; be prepared for delays. Nick may have the drivers here tomorrow for all we know, BUT, you have to factor in testing time and shipping turn-arounds, and the fact that hurricanes seem to love Florida nowadays, so if you're there, you'll probably get screwed. :P

let's just hope for the best.

I just got some news today. . . :dammit: Is all I can say. Sorry, but it won't be this week.

I just got some news today. . .  :dammit: Is all I can say.  Sorry, but it won't be this week.

wasn't really expecting them this week or next. Just keeping my finger crossed to have mine by the first of sept. gives me time to really decide what all changes I am going to make. I want to do it all at once.

If you need to blame anybody, blame our government's customs department. They have felt the need to hold a container that has a few of our parts in it for over a week now. :madsign: I was hoping it would clear within a few days and not have a delay, but that's not the case.

If you need to blame anybody, blame our government's customs department.  They have felt the need to hold a container that has a few of our parts in it for over a week now.  :madsign:  I was hoping it would clear within a few days and not have a delay, but that's not the case.

Yep customs is a Biatch... I have to deal with them atleast once a week on an issue. Just be glad you dont have to ship to or from puerto rico, they have the WORST customs office evar :(

I have a feeling we're getting very close. I'm thinking the subs will be shipping in the next 2 weeks.

I have a feeling we're getting very close.  I'm thinking the subs will be shipping in the next 2 weeks.

Wrong. ;)

I have a feeling we're getting very close.  I'm thinking the subs will be shipping in the next 2 weeks.

Wrong. ;)

:gift: hopefully this month.

If you need to blame anybody, blame our government's customs department.  They have felt the need to hold a container that has a few of our parts in it for over a week now.  :madsign:  I was hoping it would clear within a few days and not have a delay, but that's not the case.

At least they're not up in Canada at the Vancouver port - by the time the truckers end their strike and the port goes back to work, depending on how far in the container was ... it could've been Christmas time before you seen parts :(

At least they're not up in Canada at the Vancouver port - by the time the truckers end their strike and the port goes back to work, depending on how far in the container was ... it could've been Christmas time before you seen parts :(

It's all good now. :fing34:

Im in no hurry. Glassing in 100* weather sucks anyway. I will probly wait until Sept/ Oct time anyway.

hopefully I'll be ready to pick up my pair around Xmas

Your car is gonna be sick!