Sign in to follow this  
mustangsub

Rockford fosgate T1 12" vs. Fi ssd 12"

so i have been researching subwoofers for a few weeks know and have finally narrowed it down to ehiter the fosgate power 1 series 12" or the fi ssd 12" both are priced fairly. i really would like other peoples opion on these two subs thanks. also which one has a smaller mounting depth that is one of my main factors of choosing.

I have to admit I'm a little biased. I would recommend the Fi SSD. Fi builds a very stout high quality woofer that is very hard to beat for the price paid. My little brother has an 18" SSD and it is positively amazing. The SSD is shallower by a tenth of an inch, so their depth differences are almost mute.

I have to admit I'm a little biased. I would recommend the Fi SSD. Fi builds a very stout high quality woofer that is very hard to beat for the price paid. My little brother has an 18" SSD and it is positively amazing. The SSD is shallower by a tenth of an inch, so their depth differences are almost mute.

okays thanks and its not biased just your opion haha which is what i was looking for

I have 2 T1's in that back of the GFs grand am ive got them on 2 nine.1 they take about 900 all day with np

I have 2 T1's in that back of the GFs grand am ive got them on 2 nine.1 they take about 900 all day with np

how long have you had them?

Not a very fair comparison to be honest man.

What are the prices you would get them at?

Not a very fair comparison to be honest man.

What are the prices you would get them at?

well my friends brother just got 2 new t1 15" and he only had his other 12" ones for about 2 months so he was willing to sell them for 175 each. and a new ssd 12" w/ shipping is bout 200

Edited by mustangsub

Id personally go with the SSD's but if money is a problem then go for the Rockford Fosgate's. Forbid if anything happened to the SSD's you can get them fixed with FI's great customer service. Just my .02

Id personally go with the SSD's but if money is a problem then go for the Rockford Fosgate's. Forbid if anything happened to the SSD's you can get them fixed with FI's great customer service. Just my .02

money isnt a problem its only another 25$ so ill prob go with the ssd thanks for everyones input.

i think you can get the Fi ssd's reconed if something happens to them, i've never heard of Fosgate recones. so i would get the Fi

i think you can get the Fi ssd's reconed if something happens to them, i've never heard of Fosgate recones. so i would get the Fi

yea everyone talks about fi's reall goood customer service