bigl1971

The wife got me good.

Last month I asked for advice on what subwoofers to get for my Yukon. FI suggested SSDs with copper coil. I was going to order these asap but my wife asked if i could wait till after Christmas. I was all butthurt for a day or two but I agreed. Yesterday morning I get out of bed and two huge boxes are sitting under the tree that we not there the night before. You guessed it the wife found a way to order them ( yes she even got the options right) with out me having a clue. The subs look great thanks FI.

Lance Alexander

The kind of woman we all need

Last month I asked for advice on what subwoofers to get for my Yukon. FI suggested SSDs with copper coil. I was going to order these asap but my wife asked if i could wait till after Christmas. I was all butthurt for a day or two but I agreed. Yesterday morning I get out of bed and two huge boxes are sitting under the tree that we not there the night before. You guessed it the wife found a way to order them ( yes she even got the options right) with out me having a clue. The subs look great thanks FI.

Lance Alexander

Yeah you got you a good one, she got you big time.

That's what I call a keeper. Where did you find her? I want to pick one out from that lot too.

:ttiwwop:

Congrats man! Now if we could clone your wife!

Does she have a sister? :peepwall:

I want one :D An SSD would be nice...but a wife like that!

Nice! My Ole' Lady can't even stand to hear me talk about car audio gear, lol. I get the look of death. :angry22:

Nice! My Ole' Lady can't even stand to hear me talk about car audio gear, lol. I get the look of death. :angry22:

X454673434 haha

She is a great gal been married 14 years. She puts up with a husband who refuses to grow up lol. She does have a sister but I wouldn't wish that on any man. I think that woman crawled out of the bowels of hell. Whenever I hear she is coming to town I find a clay shoot that is at least two states away.

She is a great gal been married 14 years. She puts up with a husband who refuses to grow up lol. She does have a sister but I wouldn't wish that on any man. I think that woman crawled out of the bowels of hell. Whenever I hear she is coming to town I find a clay shoot that is at least two states away.

:ehh:

Well at least you found the nice one, or she found you...

Seriously, give her mad props for that, she probably gave one of the best Christmas presents I've ever heard of.

What size are the subs and what options?

That's what I call a keeper. Where did you find her? I want to pick one out from that lot too.

x2. for real. you should show her this thread so she can see all the approval, she'll be sure to buy you more audio goodies next christmas :drink40::woot::santa:

Edited by Gioia69

They are 18" SSD with copper coil dual 2. I am saving side money to fund a new Krieghoff shotgun and I almost took the funds out of that and placed the order. I am glad i didn't I would have felt like a real jerk. Here is a pic.

untitled.jpg

My gf got me a pair of BTL's loaded.

It was cool when they showed up and the mail man could barely carry the boxes.

How she did it I'll never know.

If only I could get her to get me my amps.

Definately the keeper kind of women.

Sounds like a real keeper to do shit like that. You got lucky man.

Most women hate car audio sooo much, it doesnt matter if its your utmost favorite hobby...they dont give a crap!

My gf got me a pair of BTL's loaded.

It was cool when they showed up and the mail man could barely carry the boxes.

How she did it I'll never know.

If only I could get her to get me my amps.

Definately the keeper kind of women.

i want a gf that will spend $1000 on me for christmas. teach me your ways, Master...

Edited by Gioia69

Very lucky!

I have to hide money from my wife and yours gives you woofers with a nice big red bow on them.

I have a lot to learn.

:shrug: