stocks

My Dog (Big Pics)

okay, so we found a home for the mastiff, and Katy is happy that we do not have another dog coming to take her chair. lol

Image-74.jpg

okay, so we found a home for the mastiff, and Katy is happy that we do not have another dog coming to take her chair. lol

Image-74.jpg

Good to see you found the Mastiff a home. If my GF would have seen that post I would be going home to 4 dogs! We already have 3 dogs and for some reason I dont think she is satisfied with only 3..... people already think we are crazy for owning a dog that will be 200+ pounds, when WE only weigh in at 230 together. I will have to get some pics up.

nice looking dog. ;) Is she still a bit on the thin side? (I know nothing about these dogs, so just curious). :)

nah man she's right at 55 pounds so she's perfect weight

damn good looking dogs you got theer

shanks :)

okay, so we found a home for the mastiff, and Katy is happy that we do not have another dog coming to take her chair. lolImage-74.jpg

yeah post them pics up! forgot about this thread haha :/ of course you can share pics of a newly adopted headache :) you don't need to ask. you're too good of a guy to need permission

Edited by cranberryyumyum

here are some of my american bull dog she is trying to get the fish in the second pic 002-1.jpgDSC00576.jpgDSC_0615.jpg

That is the kind of dog I want, I have been debating between them and Boxers. Very nice looking dog you have there.

Nice American Bull Dog! I always wanted one of those, but got the Mastiff instead.

Here is Rambo my English Mastiff at 6 months and 90+ lbs! This was taken earlier this week.

IMG_1363B.jpg

if you get an american bull dog get the scott, cuz its just a big ass pit bull. i have a johnson breed,and thank you. that dog is huge!!!!!!!

He is pretty big already... his dad was 230lbs so I am hoping he will be about that. He plays with an American Bull dog who has a MASSIVE head. He is about 110 pounds and it looks to be all head, ha

Older pics showing all 3 dogs. Bloodhound, english lab, and english mastiff.

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

thats awsome! i wana get a olde bulldog so blaze (my dogs name) has some one to play with

beautiful dog steveo :)

chris, that thing is gonna be huuuuge ;)

jay-cee, don't buy from a breeder! go rescue one!!

IMG_7375.jpg

IMG_7380.jpg

IMG_7395.jpg

IMG_7407.jpg

this is my background right now :) i can make it any size so if you'd like a background let me know

IMG_7440.jpg

IMG_7453.jpg

She's a great looking dog! I'm a animal lover as well and have 3 dogs!

Thank You for rescuing her!.......trink40.gif

lets see those pics!

Sorry Chop will get some updated pics!

Those are some great looking dogs! I love my dogs!

Here's a few pics of the family Boxer Betty. Pretty solid for a Boxer, he weighed in at 85 the last time he went to the vet. You have to excuse the scraggly ass couch, that is completely his. LOL

100_0329.jpg

100_0330.jpg

Pretty Boxer, looks like the one I used to see everday on my way to elementary school (been my favorite dog ever since). In the process of finding some good breeders in my area as of now.

Keep the dog pix coming. :)