Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Dc Power Engineering

I ordered my 270 amp alternator from Dc Power Engineering on 12/18/09. They got my payment and I have yet to receive any information. I've called them and left messages with no avail. For the people who bought alternators from Dc Power Engineering how long has it taken to get a shipped notification? It's been almost two weeks and I'd like to get it in (Who wouldn't?). At first their customer service was Grade A but now i'm starting to see its not as great as i thought. They say they'll return calls and such. Even if they didn't have any information on it it would be nice for them to call and simply say "we don't have any information". But I guess it will be another week. Then after shipping it may be here by the New Year. :suicide-santa:

This is their company as they are working on something for me, have worked on a couple alts for phi on here and another buddy of mine that competes as well....

They have VERY LIMITED people working there with a crap ton of orders on a near daily basis.

Think of everybody goin to Dominick Iraggi for new alts.. There isn't but just him and maybe one other person helpin him... it gets jammed up a lot of times.

I talked to them today actually and from 12-22-09 - 1-1-10 they will not be building or servicing everyone's alt's because the main guy, Rob, won't be back til next Monday.

If you know of anyone that has got service done within this time, they got lucky pretty much.

And sadly to say, Rob is like 6 people in one, he's never there at the shop but somehow he gets these orders done... And when i mean not there... i mean out of the state a lot.

So.. customer service is great in terms of warranty or service request work to be done but turn around time is terrible due to the overwhelming.

They offered to build me a free alternator at one point just so i could see how good their alt's are... That's pretty decent!

This is their company as they are working on something for me, have worked on a couple alts for phi on here and another buddy of mine that competes as well....

They have VERY LIMITED people working there with a crap ton of orders on a near daily basis.

Think of everybody goin to Dominick Iraggi for new alts.. There isn't but just him and maybe one other person helpin him... it gets jammed up a lot of times.

I talked to them today actually and from 12-22-09 - 1-1-10 they will not be building or servicing everyone's alt's because the main guy, Rob, won't be back til next Monday.

If you know of anyone that has got service done within this time, they got lucky pretty much.

And sadly to say, Rob is like 6 people in one, he's never there at the shop but somehow he gets these orders done... And when i mean not there... i mean out of the state a lot.

So.. customer service is great in terms of warranty or service request work to be done but turn around time is terrible due to the overwhelming.

They offered to build me a free alternator at one point just so i could see how good their alt's are... That's pretty decent!

wow i didn't know that, Learn something every day...

I just bought a alt from DC. I paid on the 20th of Nov.... STILL WAITING !!

Edited by vic713

finally got the tracking number for my alt! should be here anytime soon.

Yeah man, I don't really care to do business with DC Power for this exact reason. 3 of my buddies ordered alts from them, neither one got their product in less than a month and all of them were strung along, misled and flat out lied to numerous times along the way. As a result, only one of them paid for his alt but he was also given a freebie on top of it. I thought these were isolated incidents but i'm quickly learning situations like these are standard operating practices for DC Power.

Man I am in a tough spot. I want iraggi cuz it is a decent price online about 350 shipped. But I like the things I hear about DC power... hmmmmmm I wonder how much they would want. I don't even know if I need one though I am only running about 1500 watts. But it would be nice to have for future upgrades in bigger amps/subs I guess.

Man I am in a tough spot. I want iraggi cuz it is a decent price online about 350 shipped. But I like the things I hear about DC power... hmmmmmm I wonder how much they would want. I don't even know if I need one though I am only running about 1500 watts. But it would be nice to have for future upgrades in bigger amps/subs I guess.

Dont forget to get a quote from these guys as well. do yourself a favor

mechman

ohio

iraggi