can some one give me names of companys that make HO alternators? and a website or # cause iam in the process of getting a 220amp one.

I'm very happy with my Iraggi alternator. Too bad you didnt get in on the GB while it was happening back in April.

if you want something serious look into Ohio Generators

www.mean-green.com

Great alternators, GREAT warranty, and sometimes they'll do a price match for you ;)

3 year 300,000 mile warranty at no extra cost, with free replacement if something goes wrong ;)

They really took care of me, I'd highly recommend them!

NG

I second Ohio Gen. alts----I had one on the Explorer I had----great power---and easy to install.(4 Stinger 1700 batterys were fed good

alright well i will be calling all the 3 on monday or something and see if they give me a good price. thanks for the help SSaudio. best place to get help from.

1.)Ohio Gen ($$$)

2.) Excessive Amperage ($)

3.) Mean-Green ($$)

4.) Iraggi ($$)

-Nick

Motor City Reman

Not sure if these will do you any justice being they only go to 200amp. I bought a 180amp from him 6 months ago and haven't had any problems.

Motor City Reman

Not sure if these will do you any justice being they only go to 200amp. I bought a 180amp from him 6 months ago and haven't had any problems.

I would NEVER buy from them...EVER. Reliability issues, wait till you hit around 1 year ;), had a few friends with regulator problems on them...and just plain bad stuff. Same with "alterstart". You get what you pay for...I mean...hell, look what word is IN their name... REMAN :(

NG

ive been hearing nothing but great stuff about mean grean. if i ever upgrade my stereo enough to need an alternator mean green is what i will be getting.

ive been hearing nothing but great stuff about mean grean. if i ever upgrade my stereo enough to need an alternator mean green is what i will be getting.

Tis true, 3 year/300,00 warranty standard, will price-match sometimes...great customer service. If anything goes wrong, you get a brand new unit...shipping is even paid for. Also, any extra's you may need, little stuff like fuses or a small ciruit breakers...they'll send ya for free ;)

NG