stocks

Trans Am Build

i know. something happened to the other pics. i think it's supposed to reset in a month. don't wanna pay

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

Edited by cranberryyumyum

forgot to take pics of the doors. i did them too.. but they're straight as hell. block paint block paint block paint block and paint and then everything will be perfect

IMG_0509.jpg

boss's new ride

IMG_0507.jpg

this thing is fucking nice. that woodgrain is actually paint. the guy he bought this from put like 15k into the interior. the body is original from cali. the whole car is left in 1500 grit. no buffing it looks great "flat"

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

foam it up baby

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

oh shit

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

That bike is crazy! Come on Super Dave, ride them wheelies! :slayer:

The car is looking awesome. This will be a clean ride when its done. Ill be dropping my resto 69 AAR Cuda off to you for body work...after I wake up! :mexsmoke:

WOW !!! awesome work ... I shure hope your planning a SQ system for that awesome ride. not some ground pounder to shake it all apart. again, nice attention to detail .. :drink40:

That bike is crazy! Come on Super Dave, ride them wheelies! :slayer:The car is looking awesome. This will be a clean ride when its done. Ill be dropping my resto 69 AAR Cuda off to you for body work...after I wake up! :mexsmoke:

haha. well last time i went balls to the wall on a bike i went balls to the pavement.. plus i'm more of a bob correll kinda guy :)

yeah i saw you put your 70 on ebay

Plymouth : Barracuda : eBay Motors (item 130383533657 end time May-06-10 13:08:37 PDT)

WOW !!! awesome work ... I shure hope your planning a SQ system for that awesome ride. not some ground pounder to shake it all apart. again, nice attention to detail .. :drink40:

shanks :)

i honestly have no idea what's going in this car. cdt comps almost for sure.. 15" xcon icon q mag.. something that has acceptable thermal handling for my application :) sundown 1200d and alpine v12 amps

may have to get one of those new icons though.. they're sexy

Looks like you've exceeded the bandwidth for your pics. I recommend Google Picasa. I don't think they even have any bandwidth limits. I was really wanting to check out the pics too, haha.

Looks like you've exceeded the bandwidth for your pics. I recommend Google Picasa. I don't think they even have any bandwidth limits. I was really wanting to check out the pics too, haha.

yeh.. i didn't wanna pay to show pics online. i'll try picasa. i didn't know it had an online album. thanks. give me a few days to transfer all the pics hehe

IDK, I am sure that fire chicken is full of them though.lol.I will be re-working and painting my '72 Blazer here in the next few months and installing a stereo also. I will be posting pics.

oh well i have tons of stories about this car! but most of them make me cry ehh.gif

72 blazers they look badass slammed and lifted

got blazer!

med_gallery_10399_408_794973.jpg

med_gallery_10399_408_449828.jpg

med_gallery_10399_408_73621.jpg

med_gallery_10399_408_115990.jpg

med_gallery_10399_408_612.jpg

as you can see, she needs a fresh coat of FLAT BLACK.

I posted these in the ihop, but I know you probably didn't see them. I also know you like Chevys.hehe.

but whats under the hood?

med_gallery_10399_408_268336.jpg

A '69 327ci.

A comment on that T1 2.2, careful of turning the boost up on that. The t1 rods are weak as hell as well as the intake manifold's design causes a lean condition in one of the cylinders.

A comment on that T1 2.2, careful of turning the boost up on that. The t1 rods are weak as hell as well as the intake manifold's design causes a lean condition in one of the cylinders.

I'm wondering how many people besides the OP and myself even know what your talking about? :drink40:

Who knows, lol. I have been messing with those turbododges for many years now.

got blazer!

damn that's ugly. i like :)

it's my dad's project but thanks. i may blow it up on purpose so he's forced to get a srt-4 ;)

maybe it's because i'm just dead tired.. but don't see where i said anything about the rampage in here.. i'm impressed

I'm wondering how many people besides the OP and myself even know what your talking about? :drink40:

three

You said something regarding it earlier. I saw pics and decided to go back in the thread and read/look through.

That bike is crazy! Come on Super Dave, ride them wheelies! :slayer:The car is looking awesome. This will be a clean ride when its done. Ill be dropping my resto 69 AAR Cuda off to you for body work...after I wake up! :mexsmoke:

haha. well last time i went balls to the wall on a bike i went balls to the pavement.. plus i'm more of a bob correll kinda guy :)

yeah i saw you put your 70 on ebay

Plymouth : Barracuda : eBay Motors (item 130383533657 end time May-06-10 13:08:37 PDT)

Yes sir, thats mine! :)

If not that, then the Yenko Camaro will do just fine. ;)

You said something regarding it earlier. I saw pics and decided to go back in the thread and read/look through.

oh well thanks! still impressive ;)

haha. well last time i went balls to the wall on a bike i went balls to the pavement.. plus i'm more of a bob correll kinda guy :)yeah i saw you put your 70 on ebayPlymouth : Barracuda : eBay Motors (item 130383533657 end time May-06-10 13:08:37 PDT)
Yes sir, thats mine! :)If not that, then the Yenko Camaro will do just fine. ;)

hehe :)

FILE0013.jpg

FILE0017.jpg

FILE0018.jpg

FILE0025.jpg

FILE0026.jpg

FILE0028.jpg

FILE0030.jpg

FILE0019.jpg

FILE0031.jpg

FILE0024.jpg

phone broke.. crappy pics

FILE0034.jpg

FILE0032.jpg

FILE0037.jpg

FILE0040.jpg

FILE0041.jpg

FILE0043.jpg

FILE0044.jpg

FILE0045.jpg

FILE0046.jpg

Man, I feel like I am watching three build logs at a time. Loving all these pictures, keep up the good work!

Man, I feel like I am watching three build logs at a time. Loving all these pictures, keep up the good work!

ha. thanks

here's a video of the money hole i've been dealing with for four years. i think my love for old usdm is over. talk me out of selling this thing please..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yudyGv4A39M

Edited by cranberryyumyum

dude you are soo close to finishing and you are going to pussy out now? you have pretty much built this car from the ground up, you aren't even going to finish it and take it for one drive? hell keep it, this car could last you 20-30 years.

dude you are soo close to finishing and you are going to pussy out now? you have pretty much built this car from the ground up, you aren't even going to finish it and take it for one drive? hell keep it, this car could last you 20-30 years.

well.. i get bored with projects. this thing has been around longer than damn near everything i own and i want a change. i want something that is low and slow or something rwd turboed and piss ass fast. and i've taken it for a few drives. it doesn't impress. sounds good when you tromp it but it isn't that fast and it just doesn't do what my buddy's supra can do with the same amount of cash thrown at it.

man thats ALOT of hard work , $ & dedication to bring back those old rides : A+ for effort :fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

My friend is building a Camaro so I know the effort it takes to pull this off.

He is going crazy buying parts and fixing rust.

Dont give up now bro. This is a classic. Keep the car and buy a better camera! lol

man thats ALOT of hard work , $ & dedication to bring back those old rides : A+ for effort :fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

yeah haha it has been a ton of work. i say it's a b- effort though. but thanks for the encouragement :)

My friend is building a Camaro so I know the effort it takes to pull this off.He is going crazy buying parts and fixing rust.Dont give up now bro. This is a classic. Keep the car and buy a better camera! lol

haha yeah it gets old stealing my buddy's d5k every time i wanna take pictures. but if i sell the car i can buy a poopra or a fc rx-7 AND a badass camera.. so decisions decisions..