Does anybody know where the brand Hifonics is made?

Thanks!

Why is this in the FI section and not under the amplifiers section? I wouldnt buy one of there amps.

this has nothing to do with FI so im not sure why its listed in the FI section.....

but hifonics is made in china i belive... by the mother company maxxsonics

also makes alot of other brands.. such as autotek MB quart crunch....

MAXXSONICS HIFONICS CRUNCH AUTOTEK MB QUART

IMO not very good amps... i used a goliath for a hot second.. it spent more time in the repair shop then in my trunk... save your money and buy a nice sundown amp.. dont get mad get glad with sundown.

for the money one of the best amps out there. It does underrated power, but even with that in consideration it's still one of the best buys. I had two ZXi-6006 amplifier, the one driving the subwoofer ran to hot only once, but this was in the summer when there was 30-35C (about 100F) probably even more in my trunk. Other than that one episode mine worked fine for 1.5 years. The new bxi and zxki series are going to get some upgrades, like better heatsinks and some other stuff to make them run cooler. It's not the best amps out there, but it's good bang for the buck.

The XX series are generally pretty good.

I just bought a Hifonics XX Colossus II for myself. :drink40:

Personally, I think they're great amps for the money. I don't see why their reputation is so bad. I have a Hifonics BXi-2608D that I got for like $270 used(shipped) and slapped a new warranty on it from my local car audio store. Been pushing my SSDs pretty dang hard.

Not everyone can afford Sundown.

for just 30 more dollars you could have had a brand new ap30001d with a year warranty.

If You Like Wasting Money, Go For It.

Wrong Section Ftl.

probably the best budget amplifier out there, there are obviously better brands but for the money they're okay amps. i had mine for a year sold it to PPIflat still working too.

Does anybody know where the brand Hifonics is made?

Thanks!

Overseas, I know all the woofers are Chinese, not sure where overseas the amplifiers are from.

Remember almost EVERYTHING is made overseas, even Sundown is made overseas.

Something made overseas doesn't mean its crap. Its whichever company that owns the products that is in control of the quality. People need to get their heads outta their asses. Times are different now.

Next time try to get it in even a close to correct forum. Moved.