Sign in to follow this  
Tyan

Death Penalty TL scores

i have a DP21 and for daily iam goin to use like 2300Wrms from a Hertz amp ....but iam goin to go on some comps and with another amp 3000W +

.... so i would like to know how many dBs did >> you<< DP users got on a TL >>> that means bassrace or just burps ....and with a single DP !!

btw. which size ,how much power and tuning :drink40:

every install is different, there are soo many factors to take into consideration that u wont be able to use what anybody else has for reference.

every install is different, there are soo many factors to take into consideration that u wont be able to use what anybody else has for reference.

what u dont tell :orly3:

i would just like to know ....not that it will show any importance to my install :popcorn:

can this be answered by ONLY >> DP users ...

Edited by Tyan

Curious about this also. Tuned in. :popcorn:

theres a lot of DP owners and no scores ?? or should i post this ina subwoofer section :peepwall:

It is fine where it is at, you just have to wait for some of the users to get on here and reply. Did you check out the IA thread to see if anybody made any reviews or comments on the sub?

The loudest single subwoofer record is a 180.3, see if you can do better.

a billion deeebeeezzzzzzzz :shrug:

:suicide-santa:

I did a 148.7 with DP 18 tuned @ 32 hz. on a sundown SAZ-1500D

for real ...what box size and what frequency was it @ ...

bullshit answer :bull:

bullshit answer :bull:

No bullshit, that was with an 18", you have more cone area so theoretically it will be easier to do better.

here is about the DP scores ...and i dont give a shit about anythin else ....

can be this on topic with DP users only ...

The real question should be what are gonna be your goals for this year with the DP and whatever information you can give us so we can help you with your install and get you ready for competition. Knowing what others hit is not going to do anything for you since every car and install is different, I would focus on what Im trying to do and how to get there. That will make this topic better as you can see not to many responses and it might stay like that.

What are you competing in and so on, lets get these answered first then we can help you with your setup?

i would just like to know ....not that it will show any importance to my install :popcorn:

i have a DP21 and for daily iam goin to use like 2300Wrms from a Hertz amp ....but iam goin to go on some comps and with another amp 3000W +

.... so i would like to know how many dBs did >> you<< DP users got on a TL >>> that means bassrace or just burps ....and with a single DP !!

btw. which size ,how much power and tuning :drink40:

i did a 149.4 with 1 dp21 and 2 20.1s at 1.4 on each (so definately underpowered). 6.5 cubes (undersized)tuned@35hz burped at 41hz benind the 3rd row seat in a suburban... i did a 150.6@40hz 2 dp21s∧ 2 20.1@.7each 16 cubes 35hz.. usaci outlaw style.