i was wondering if any one could help me by telling me were i could get a in dash volt meter? i have been searching on line and for some reason cant find any only batt terminal volt meters

also any recommendation on some brands ? i was thinking stinger put like i said for some reason cant find any mayb im doing something wrong

i was wondering if any one could help me by telling me were i could get a in dash volt meter? i have been searching on line and for some reason cant find any only batt terminal volt meters

also any recommendation on some brands ? i was thinking stinger put like i said for some reason cant find any mayb im doing something wrong

Stinger SVMR (the red volt meter)

Stinger SVMB (the blue volt meter)

Type this in your search bar or on ebay and they should pop up.

perfect! thanks bro! dont know why i was having such a hard time finding them but thanks alot!

np, they are pretty darn easy to install as well. just calibrate them to your battery's voltage and you'll be fine.

post pictures! :woot:

np, they are pretty darn easy to install as well. just calibrate them to your battery's voltage and you'll be fine.

post pictures! :woot:

i have an idea on wer to put the meter but i have a small question ? do you know my any chance what's the dimensions of the screen ?

JUST the screen? hang on ill go measure it...

and i have a post of my current set up put will be upgrading later

Also remember to read the instructions (not saying you dont) but these have a feature on them where they need to be matched with your electrical or it wont read the right voltage out. You will have to take the top off and make an adjustment to something on the inside of the unit itself, just a heads up

Also remember to read the instructions (not saying you dont) but these have a feature on them where they need to be matched with your electrical or it wont read the right voltage out. You will have to take the top off and make an adjustment to something on the inside of the unit itself, just a heads up

yeah thanks i read in a diff post about this something about some one dint know that you have to adjust it and their system wasent playing right put anyways thanks for the heads up!

ok, the screen is approx. 1 1/8" X 31/32"

JUST the screen? hang on ill go measure it...

yeah just the screen i think i found a spot in my car that i can put it and make it look factory thanks

ok, the screen is approx. 1 1/8" X 31/32"

awsome!! it will be perfect and fit just fine !!! thanks for measuring for me!

yeah, no problem man! glad to help.

oh and if ya search for (my latest improvement build) in the search you can find my post with the pics of my current setup

oh and if ya search for (my latest improvement build) in the search you can find my post with the pics of my current setup

i personally like the blue one. If you have any questions about installing it let us know

i personally like the blue one. If you have any questions about installing it let us know

i just ordered a blue one my fave. also ;) i'll be sure to ask thanks i know were im going to install it now and its going to look great!!!

i just ordered a blue one my fave. also ;) i'll be sure to ask thanks i know were im going to install it now and its going to look great!!!

My volt meters scheduled to be here 2m. So to calibrate it I hook it up to my amp. Test my battery with a DMM. And set the meter to whatever the batterys readin?

ok so my meter is here !! i looked at the instructions and i dont really understand what they are saying, were exactly do i need to hook it up to ? do i wire it up to the batt up front or back at the amp ? and how do you set it?

Edited by ivan95m

ok so my meter is here !! i looked at the instructions and i dont really understand what they are saying, were exactly do i need to hook it up to ? do i wire it up to the batt up front or back at the amp ? and how do you set it?

hook it up to whatever you want to monitor the voltage....either the amp or battery

For example installing it into the amplifer you connect the (red) into positive on amp, (black) into the ground, and you can either run the blue wire to the remote on the amp or the deck whatever you choose...for convience run it into the rem on the deck

And as for setting it up...get a dmm and record the voltage and then take the front face off the voltmeter (may take alittle force) and turn the dial i think clockwise untill it matches the voltage

My volt meters scheduled to be here 2m. So to calibrate it I hook it up to my amp. Test my battery with a DMM. And set the meter to whatever the batterys readin?

yes :drink40:

so wish one would you install it to batt or at amp?

and ill post some pics of the set up of the meter ones im done

so wish one would you install it to batt or at amp?

and ill post some pics of the set up of the meter ones im done

i have mine wired to my amp so i can monitor exactly what my amp is seeing.

Edited by watts09