gadgeteer123

My new enclosure, what takes so long?

Ya that isn't bad, but to me $20 bucks is aot, since I have no job, and I have to pay bills.

Being bored in a small town is perfect for becoming a box builder. it all me and my friends did in highschool was work on cars and build stuff. i grew up in a town with 700 people in and it was 15 miles away from where i actually lived. closest stop light was 30 miles away, lol. but you have to start some where, not being able to build your own enclosure (regardless of quality) will be very costly in this hobby.

Ok so me and my friend just got done making a ghetto-fied version of an infinite baffle. Im posting videos of in on youtube right now, Ill post a link when they're up.

:popcorn:

Ok so me and my friend just got done making a ghetto-fied version of an infinite baffle. Im posting videos of in on youtube right now, Ill post a link when they're up.

Oh, and by the way, this inst the guy who actually uses this account, im the friend :) hes next door looking for mdf.

video 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtWSgJyrHDU

video 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxmHZoyc6Jg

video 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxmHZoyc6Jg - were outside the house in this one.. not that interesting. and im the one talking, not the owner of this account. he told me to post em up here while he was outside.

so again, this is just something we did in about 20 min with a roll of duct tape, a cardboard box, and a door. and this is NOT the owner of this account again, im just posting this while hes away.

I paid $300 for a 2.2 cube @ 37hz slot port box and I NEVER WILL AGAIN! IT TOOK MORE THAN WEEK FOR THESE 2 DUDES TO BUILD ME A TINY BOX AND THEY HAVE NO OTHER BUSINESS. Spend $50 and trust yourself using tools. Plan it all out and you'll have it done in 3 hours.

Ya that isn't bad, but to me $20 bucks is aot, since I have no job, and I have to pay bills.

Then maybe you shouldn't do anything with your stereo.

i was gonna do that but my mom wont let me use her mdf, and im saving all the money i have for my system.

Idk about by you, but home depot here has a 4ftx8ft 3/4" sheet of mdf for like, $8. not bad at all.

/Cry

My Home Depot varies from $26-$30 for a sheet of MDF >.<

I get ssi, i'm mentally disabled.

You're mentally disabled to the point you get Social Security, but you can get a license? This country is so fucked up.

I'm a good driver, but I do see some f'ed up, bad drivers, that somehow pass there test. One of my friends scares me when he drives... I just can't mulittask very well and I get distracted really easy, plus my short term memory sucks. I'm autistic

I'm a good driver....... I just can't mulittask very well and I get distracted really easy,

Those two phrases are contradictory.

I wasnt a good driver at first, but ive had tons of practice since i love driving.

I have kids your age if they whined like you I'd make them wait longer. Respect and patience goes along way. There is a lot of knowledge here if you would use both your ears instead of your mouth you would learn something. Don't bother arguing back your on my ignore list.

hm either way if i'm ignored or not, this is to everyone, I don't get how some people can be like this, I have been nice, I dont belittle people. And I have stated many times that i am going to wait but no one seems to get it, idn if people are just not reading all the post or what. And its not the fact i'm inpatient its the fact I am extremely extremely bored. you guys have no idea how bored i get here, its depressing sometimes.

hm either way if i'm ignored or not, this is to everyone, I don't get how some people can be like this, I have been nice, I dont belittle people. And I have stated many times that i am going to wait but no one seems to get it, idn if people are just not reading all the post or what. And its not the fact i'm inpatient its the fact I am extremely extremely bored. you guys have no idea how bored i get here, its depressing sometimes.

Bored isn't an excuse to not act decent on a forum. You agreed to do this when you joined, since you are bored you should re-read the posts in my signature that will remind you what you agreed to. Then make sure your threads follow the right format and you will get much better responses.

Besides the fact i posted multiple topics asking the same question once, I don't see anything that I am doing wrong??

Obviously you didn't do what I asked. All of your threads do not fit the requirements, not even close. The part that is too bad though is that this is exactly how you end up getting non-help on a forum. Everyone gets sick of reading crap threads and then when you finally have a well put question no one reads the thread as they are already ignoring what you type. You are managing to do this very quickly.

I read you link to the rules... It would be nice if someone would plainly point out what I am doing wrong, i'm not observant in that kind of way. I'm sorry but I just don't get it and no one is helping me out here ;(

You need to try harder.

*this topic is closed