smullen

15" BTL Weight???

What the hell does this thing weight???

If I had to guess I guess from between 70-80 LBS....

Mine came today and I had it shipped to my Mom and Dad's house as I knew someone would be home to sign for it and take it in vs @ my house the UPS guy would leave it on the front porch for the neighbors to carry off.... Or tow away, with the weight of this thing... LOL...

I must say, very nice on the packing job... If one of these comes damaged it was from the shippers neglect, not FIs....

Just a few more things (head unit, rest of the wire and some sound deadener) and I'll have everything... Still hoping for March or early April to have everything...

I think that we need pictures!!!!!

Pics of it in the Shipping box??? Its not installed by any means yet....

BTW, the basket on this thing is bigger than I expected... I'd hate to see the 18" bigger brother...

My mom said the UPS guy was none to happy haulin it up their Driveway today... Its like 300+ feet, slight incline...

Pics of it in the Shipping box??? Its not installed by any means yet....

yes, pictures of EVERYTHINGGGG :D.. hehe

I think BTL15s ship at 71 lbs packed. Fairly heavy of a sub... and our back pain on a daily basis proves it ;)

Thanks,

Scott

I think BTL15s ship at 71 lbs packed. Fairly heavy of a sub... and our back pain on a daily basis proves it ;)

Thanks,

Scott

I bet :drink40:

OK, Unpacked it for a sec so it could Breath... (or so I could drool on it a bit) and snapped a few pics....

Here is some of whats normally in the Cargo area now...

6041d262401372.gif

Posted next, is what I hope to have in there soon...

A few of these,

54373360385082.gif

Plus one of these and maybe just a few more goodies....

fe38f565760369.gif

b1ae3c65760374.gif

a39cd965760380.gif

86b40e65760391.gif

eed43765760404.gif

02b4a765760412.gif

60f54665760421.gif

57253565760427.gif

153fe165760435.gif

These will have to make do as I Shot them with my 12 year old Digital Cam and I know I'm not a Photographer by any means...

Edited by smullen

:drink40::drink40:

x2

thanks for the pics, but did you really have to tease me with those guns i mean cumonn, i cud never in a million years get an m16 here in australia,,,

trink40.giftrink40.gif

x2

thanks for the pics, but did you really have to tease me with those guns i mean cumonn, i cud never in a million years get an m16 here in australia,,,

Thats my other expensive Hobby.... I spend way more on it than Car Audio.... I belong to a Gun Club soon to be two and I try to shoot atleast twice a month... I'd love to go 2-3 times a week... This summer I want to start shooting in comps like IDPA, IPSC, Steel Plates or maybe Three Gun Comp....

If anyone else has/collects guns, Start a Thread and post'em if ya gottem... I know what Pic Whores, we are around here..... Including myself.. smile.gif

Edited by smullen

Just Bought A PTRS-41 Anti-Tank Rifle, I Feel Ya On The "Other" Hobby.

Just Bought A PTRS-41 Anti-Tank Rifle, I Feel Ya On The "Other" Hobby.

Holy crap... So where do you find the 14.5mm rounds for that thing???

What are they about 4.50 - 6.00 a round??? I thought i had ammo worries....

Not many ranges around here would let you shoot that as it would eat up the target backings and berm behind them...

I'm thinking Knob Creek...

With a box Mag, not belt fed I'm guessing it was really designed for Sniping Tanks and other hardend targets? vs spraying cover and suppressive fire...

Get The Brass Made Custom From A Local Gunsmith And Load Them Myself. And Yeah, It's Hard To Find Places To Shoot It, That's Why I Like Where I Live, I Can Walk Walk In My Backyard And Pop That Damn Thing Off. It Was Designed Primarily For Tanks, But When The German Tigers Came Along They Weren't As Effective, They Could Still Take Out A Panzer And Be A Great Anti-Material Rifle.