Sign in to follow this  
TRP

One of they hardest days!!

No matter what your stance is on the military or the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, so please dont comment on that! This video shows one of the hardest days a military family or member could ever have! It was shot by a good friend of mine who is also a marine with these guys. And to all my fellow veterans and active military brothers and sisters, THANK YOU!!!

That's on helluva tear jerker. Not cool when you're at work. Thanks to all those who have and are serving.

As I said on our Classifieds sister site this was very well made and shows what we go through VERY well.

A few more months and its my turn again.

J

God Bless all the Military personal.

As I said on our Classifieds sister site this was very well made and shows what we go through VERY well.

A few more months and its my turn again.

J

Wish you the best and good luck, and most importantly thanks. Opps, can't forget, the dude abides.

Hey this guys is just greatful to serve his country, serve with some great people, and still earn 75 cents a day

Words cannot express how thankful and proud I am of our men and women of the military! If it weren't for them we wouldn't have the freedom we enjoy!

trink40.gif