sundownz

Sundown SA-10 Pre-Sale

I will post when they arrive - they are in transit.

1.0 -1.25 cubes ported each will work well.

I will post when they arrive - they are in transit.

1.0 -1.25 cubes ported each will work well.

ughhhhhhhhhh i cant wait anymore!!! haha all i have right now r 2 mtxs and a 200 watt amp

Bad news... shipping delay = early June for delivery.

This includes the sa12s as well, correct?

Bad news... shipping delay = early June for delivery.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Does this mean you will get them early June, or we will get them early June?

I will get them then and they will all ship out within a couple days of getting here.

Are you still taking preoders for the sa-10's? I sent some emails inquiring about them and a payment arrangement..(Kind of impatient, sorry.)

Would 2 of them tune to 35 htz in 2 cube box on 1800 rms be ok ? Or 1000 at 4 ohms

Would 2 of them tune to 35 htz in 2 cube box on 1800 rms be ok ? Or 1000 at 4 ohms

They are rated 600 RMS. You can look around at reviews and make your decision based on that.

Okay guys - called shipping company yesterday. The shipment is being sent into "inspection" as it was randomly selected... they arrived for inspection yesterday evening. Hopefully it doesn't take more than a day or two then they can send them on to me and I can start shipping!

Almost here, so please remain patient :) Thanks!

Okay guys - called shipping company yesterday. The shipment is being sent into "inspection" as it was randomly selected... they arrived for inspection yesterday evening. Hopefully it doesn't take more than a day or two then they can send them on to me and I can start shipping!

Almost here, so please remain patient :) Thanks!

Awesome! Glad to hear it. Can't wait :D

jacob are these still on pre-sale?

Until they get here.

Untill they get to you? I know It's last minute for the presale. But could I still get in on it? And if not how much are they gonna be?

Alright - update... the boxes didn't have "Made in China" on them so they are holding them until they get labels. Seeing how quickly I can get that done. Will update when information available.

Drove down and dropped off the stickers in person so I didn't have to wait for them to get them tomorrow by shipping -- so I saw the SA-10s and 12s (they exist) -- but I cannot get them until they apply the stickers.

Hopefully I can still get them Friday but if not early next week.

Drove down and dropped off the stickers in person so I didn't have to wait for them to get them tomorrow by shipping -- so I saw the SA-10s and 12s (they exist) -- but I cannot get them until they apply the stickers.

Damn that sucks! Roughly how many pieces need to be stickered? Would hate to have that job.

Wow, I suppose they have to say where they were built in order to make sure your not smuggling in something?

Damn that sucks! Roughly how many pieces need to be stickered? Would hate to have that job.

Almost 500 boxes.

Hmmmm, already considering changing out the 4-SA8's :peepwall: Change to 4-SA10's or 12's ran off my SAZ-1500D plus purchase another and strap them :puzzled:

Hmmmm, already considering changing out the 4-SA8's

Gonna sell them? :popcorn:

I'm gonna be running two of these in 2.5 cu ft ported, tuned to 30hz. How much port area should I run with these? The box I have modeled now has 31 sq in, or 12.5 per cu ft. I'll be running these at 1 ohm off my SAZ-1500D.