tripleb45

The Monstrosity box build

Ok the box was started today, but had to be started later in the afternoon because the installer/builders friend was in a car accident at 3 am yesterday so I told him to take his time and when he feels ready to start on his time. So this is the progress so far. I will be getting one more gallon of resin and order a roll of 19 oz glass mat for the bracing. I am going above the window line as you all can see. I will be triple baffling the face and doubling the MDF all the way around. This thing is a beast. With one baffle the height is about 24 inches, the width is 48 inches and the length is 52 inches. Big as hell I know. lol so get ready this box is about to be beastly. I honestly didn't think it would look this big.

The main installer/ builder (Shea)

DSC04916.jpg

The box

DSC04917.jpg

DSC04911.jpg

DSC04912.jpg

DSC04913.jpg

DSC04914.jpg

DSC04915.jpg

DSC04918.jpg

DSC04919.jpg

DSC04920.jpg

That is huge, brace the crap out of it!

with a box that big, mass loading alone is not good enough as that's what i gather you are about to have done only.

If this is for daily use, brace opposite pieces to each other on all sides and join in the center.

Looks nice, why not start an official build log?

Ok I did this demo today and it has an announcement in it. Remember to subscribe if you have not, now is the time.

He's not doing the build anymore, he sold all of his stuff. I have the basket in the pics actually :)