smashedz28

Fi Q specs

I posted this earlier.. sure someone moved it, but i cant find it anywhere.. so let me go ahead and post this again. this time ill have it notify me in email incase you guys hide it from me again :)

Im going to be building a box for a 12" Fi Q this weekend, on Fi's website the t/s specs are not being shown. that section is down waiting on the 2010 Q's i suppose. Does anyone have these handy? I know im goin for about 2.5cuft and about 32hz tuned. Just would like to see all the rest of the info. cutout diameter would be nice also. thanks for anyone who can help me here.

f.y.i. if you go to your profile you can click on "find topics" and there will be a list of all the topics you've started. maybe someone has already answered your question on your first post. you can get to your profile by clicking on your SN on the top of the browser.

ok.. right on. didnt know that. appreciate the help :)

alright, i must be real tired. could have swore i posted this an hour or as ago before i went out to eat lol. guess not :noob: doesnt show me ever posting it, go figure.

So if anyone can help me here i would greatly appreciate it.

wow.. posted this yesterday and still nothing.. you guys alright? Need the displacement of the woofer when mounted and cutout diameter of a 12" Fi Q woofer.. anyone?

They all use the same basket = cutout is the same ;)

Right on. Got the box built. Sounds amazing on 1500 watts next problem will be finding another Q of the old version to match it. After hearing this... Which is the first fi sub I've ever heard. There is no doubt I'm going to be blown away by the 18" BTL. Thanks again guys