BanginGMC

The BanginGMC!

Not trying to hate on you.. but those rims have to go.. there's too much going with them.. you need a clean 5 or 6 spoke rim with a nice size lip.. also.. this will be MUCH easier to clean..

Edited by Im Hung N ur Not

dash and pannels turned out great !! sounds awesome ... :drink40:

jeez, props on that paint man. thats some wicked shit. gj with the woodwork on that door panel too! pretty darn sweet

dash and pannels turned out great !! sounds awesome ... :drink40:

jeez, props on that paint man. thats some wicked shit. gj with the woodwork on that door panel too! pretty darn sweet

Thanks man! :fing34:

this thing is sick! paint makes the truck for sure. this is your daily driver right?

Really nice truck !:fing34:

what subs do you want to replace by the AA SMD's?

The rims are beautiful, but I would not like to be the one who have to clean them up. 5 spokes rims are easier to clean !!!

Good luck with the smd's. But you can run them with 2 3500 saz, why do you think you need the 4500's? For headroom ? it's a bit expensive!!!:peepwall:

again, nice truck !!!

Congrats

:woot:

Really nice truck !:fing34:

what subs do you want to replace by the AA SMD's?

The rims are beautiful, but I would not like to be the one who have to clean them up. 5 spokes rims are easier to clean !!!

Good luck with the smd's. But you can run them with 2 3500 saz, why do you think you need the 4500's? For headroom ? it's a bit expensive!!!:peepwall:

again, nice truck !!!

Congrats

:woot:

Thanks man.

The rims really are beautiful, but pictures just don't do justice.. takes me about 45 min to really clean each one.

I decided to go with (2) AQ3500s instead; 1 ohm power @ 14.4V @ < 1% THD 4300W x 1.

I've been told they will handle them like a champ by a dealer.

The subs i had before were (2) Alpine Type R's running off a PDX1000.. SO, the change should be pretty impressive!

Not trying to hate on you.. but those rims have to go.. there's too much going with them.. you need a clean 5 or 6 spoke rim with a nice size lip.. also.. this will be MUCH easier to clean..

ehh' i disagree. Everybody has the same "type" of rims. these are different, which goes along with the unique paint job. I like the combo. Look forward to your future build, and the mystery box! :werd_msword:

While typing that i feel like a hypocrite. Ive been looking for a place to buy THESE in gun metalic, so im following the crowd i just made as well :suicide-santa:

(i still love the SSRs though)

ehh' i disagree. Everybody has the same "type" of rims. these are different, which goes along with the unique paint job. I like the combo. Look forward to your future build, and the mystery box! :werd_msword:

yes and no. I mean i don't really see anything attractive about those rims. They have so much shit packed into such a small place.. Thats 20's right? I'd like to see some 22's on some 30 series tires!! lol BUT this is a car audio forum, and your setup will shit on mine!!! So I'm with everyone else wanting to see this legendary box design!!!!

EDIT: you're FUTURE setup.. lol

Edited by Im Hung N ur Not

I think you need to do something to with the front end Dom.

Thanks dude, i'm looking forward to the build too! :D

yes and no. I mean i don't really see anything attractive about those rims. They have so much shit packed into such a small place.. Thats 20's right? I'd like to see some 22's on some 30 series tires!! lol BUT this is a car audio forum, and your setup will shit on mine!!! So I'm with everyone else wanting to see this legendary box design!!!!

EDIT: you're FUTURE setup.. lol

It doesn't really look crammed in person.. but if you think so then more power to ya :)

The box should be pretty legit, i wouldn't call it legendary.. some might though ;)

I think you need to do something to with the front end Dom.

We're on the same page, the grill has to go in my opinion. I just haven't had anytime to search around.

I'd say a body kit all around, new lights with angel eyes with some HIDs would look nice, i like the current grill, maybe move the GMC logo over to the side.

:peepwall:

I'd say a body kit all around, new lights with angel eyes with some HIDs would look nice, i like the current grill, maybe move the GMC logo over to the side.

:peepwall:

It's been hard to find head lights for my truck as odd as that might sound. I've called a shop on some HIDs and they said they don't have any because the truck is too old :suicide-santa:

As of right now, my main concern is the sub stage. I get my subs today, they're out for delivery.