tgaddis

Out of the car audio scene for a year

RL-p/ Avalanche are not in direct comparison with the SE.

Its more of a RL-i competitor

They are also over 200. And yes the RL-p would be great, considering thats what I use now :)

If u can flex on the budget a little, go with the Rl-p. I got mine in 1.25 sealed and couldn't be happier. Won't be the loudest on the block (pretty close though), but will be one of the most musical subs you ever heard. next choice would be the DD 1000 or 2000 series, may have to go a little bigger on the box but will get loud :D .

the rl-p would be great, but unless mike still has a d2, it won't work with that amp. plus it's over the $200 price by a bit.

teh memphis m3 is a great sub. and for the price, is one the hard to beat for output, mixed with a touch of sq..lol. i wouldn't hesitate to run them again. awesome subs with one the best warranties in the business (but not if bought online :( )

the avalanche would fit the bill, but i'm unsure of price.

the new mag d2 would be wonderful, but it's outa the price range. (too bad u won't go used)

a kicker L5 would work...or L7 if one can be found for $200...

lightning audio stryke line is a good sub......would fit the bill

these subs

i'll think some more on it..lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I was thinkin of a L5 but i didnt know if they really liked sealed enclosures.

Hell even a Punch Hx2 can still be gotten these days and I still say they are a great sub for what you can get them for on the net. They take lots of abuse.

Yep forgot about the 2 ohm limit for the Rl-p's. Check around for Phoenix Gold Ti series. I have one sitting in my garage that the RL-p replaced. It sounded great, took the wattage you have to give, and got loud to boot. Another option is Boston Accoustics, great sounding subs (my brother has 2 10's in his truck) that get loud as well.

lookie what I found >>> PowerBass XS12

if not there has been a few nice reviews of the PowerBass PBX-Evolution SQL subs, and I think the 12 would be a great match for you

not sold on any of those. type r was already suggested, comp vr doesnt sound good, and wont be loud enough.

never heard of powerbass, so i dont wanna take a risk. doesnt seem like a good deal price wise (found cheaper on ebay) and looks like its an all out spl driver.

not sold on any of those. type r was already suggested, comp vr doesnt sound good, and wont be loud enough.

never heard of powerbass, so i dont wanna take a risk. doesnt seem like a good deal price wise (found cheaper on ebay) and looks like its an all out spl driver.

powerbass is not taking a risk,

it is an SPL directed sub, but you can always look at the Evolution SQL, I have many of them in assorted different installs recently and I like their sound

What the hell do you expect for $200?

if you don't mind lightning audio, like i posted earlier, the shop i work at is clearing out his LA line. 50% off all LA gear. so i can get ya a pretty decent sub for under $200 easily (+ shipping of course)

i'll do a lil more research as to what he has and how much...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: