shizzzon

Interested in multi-inserts, massive battery bars and fuse blocks?

while it may be nice to finish off my collection with every other tool in the world.. some tools like that are just impractical cost-wise for the alternative methods to get the same outcome.

this thread still isn't dead.

I'm planning on ordering some more tools soon and start making the power\ground inserts and speaker terminal inserts as well.

Again, daily drivers need not acquire these... these are primarily focused on the competitor for overkill purposes.

in a month or so, i hope to show off some of them.

Goal for inserts-

For power\ground- capability to hold 2 runs of any size cable up to 4/0 per insert.

For speaker terminals- capability to hold 2 runs of up to 8awg cable per insert.

THE SPEAKER INSERTS WILL ALSO BE USED to insert in the sub's terminals!

This will help those who try to run 8awg wire to their subs terminals and have to keep trimming it to fit!

These will come in handy for that purpose.

They will also be made in a way to be able to rewire to series or parallel by just moving a cable to a different part of the insert for those who can get inside of their box or if you wish to pull the sub out.

You can also do this at the amp but requires a lot of wire runs and is impractical money-wise.

I'm getting there...

sweet!!! make sure to post some pics!!!

and thanks for the update