its_bacon12

switching forums

Welcome.

I think you'll find a great atmosphere here.

yes, we smoke lotes of purple haze and listen to bob marley while roller skating naked through the cross walks eating fruit cake...

welcome... just dont announce to them that you are coming over here. i like this place how it is and i dont want it to turn into CA or SIN

Welcome...

like I said before, you'll find most of the village idiots on here...minus the real idiots.

yes, we smoke lotes of purple haze and listen to bob marley while roller skating naked through the cross walks eating fruit cake...

welcome... just dont announce to them that you are coming over here. i like this place how it is and i dont want it to turn into CA or SIN

That will never happen...We have two active admins ;)

Welcome its_bacon!!!

By the way, I know that you have to have 20 posts in the classifieds but, he is a great seller. Just a heads up for when he gets there :D

thx jntar...and thx guys..

well, i didnt say anything at CA.com about leaving or anything - didnt wanna folow ecko's footsteps lol

anywez, lookin alot better here already - only t3h l33t i guess come here :fing34:

CA just turned into a bunch of pissed off virgin geeks who are 27 in their too small apartments with a large computer screen...and feel like rippin into anyone with any sense of humanity or emotion...anyways

no offense if any of you are that i have described :D

i wonder how soon b4 that place dies. most of the smart people have left and the ones that stick around just make fun of the noobs all day.

Yeah i know i got tired of that place fast to many post Wh0res

welcome!!

and post wh0ring is allowed in IHoP only!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

welcome.....u will like it here.....it seems more calm.....and just about everyone here know what the hell there talking about........so u came 2 a good place

welcome bacon, good to have ya, if you have any questions fire away, I really try to keep the board running as smooth as possible, and that all starts with our awesome collection of fine members