ShagggDiesel

I still havnt got it...

I made an order on Feb 24 for a long sleeve tee and a hat, and I still havnt recieved the order. The tracking info still says "pre shipment info recieved" or whatever, still in Los Vegas Nevada, and hasn't update at all. Can any Fi people help me out? Would be much appreciated

i think they send big shipments out at a time or somthing thats probably why it takes forever for ups to update

Patience! It will be worth the wait!

I mean I don't mind the wait, but I've made 3 purchases from fi before and they were all shipped faster than this and the tracking worked from day one

exactly. its only been a week-ish? once it gets in the mail it will be there in no time :)

Patience? I think 9 business days for a hat and T-shirt is patience.....

Touché. And it's now the 9th, still no package, and still no shipping status update on USPS.

Touché. And it's now the 9th, still no package, and still no shipping status update on USPS.

Instead of making :worthless: topics like these that wont help out anything, just email the company and leave it at that. Dont go around making it seem like they are doing you wrong or something along those lines. People are busy and it could be a mistake, so handle it professionally and not on a forum where this wont get anywhere since the people on here most of the time dont work for Fi Car Audio.

Easy now! Wouldn't want you to get your panties all bunched up!

im not tryin to bag on them at all either but i ordered to 15" bls on the 27 and today is the 7th business day and still no update and i even emailed them and havent gotten a response from them. =/ i just hop they ship out today because i just picked up my box from the painters today and want to finish putting everything in.

I tried to email. No reply. And sometimes they look at these forums and reply. I was just using my sources.. Since direct isn't seeming like an option.

I tried to email. No reply. And sometimes they look at these forums and reply. I was just using my sources.. Since direct isn't seeming like an option.

Email doesn't even remotely work. I've tried emailing them a few times with questions over the last year or so and never got a single reply to any of em.

IMO, 9 business days without any sort of contact about shipment, something is wrong. Shouldn't take that long. Ive sold hundreds of things on ebay and thousands elsewhere, if you dont communicate with your buyer within a business week, they deserve to know what is up.

Edited by silenkiller

just wait.

especially to the guy with the 2 BL's coming. if something is wrong with your order, scott or nick WILL contact you. Scott contacted me (through phone call) about my order because their large order of magnets got held up in customs. You'll be fine

Easy? Im cool as a cucumber

I was just playin', just forgot to add .... tongue.gif

But I do understand the frustration part on the wait.

im not tryin to bag on them at all either but i ordered to 15" bls on the 27 and today is the 7th business day and still no update and i even emailed them and havent gotten a response from them. =/ i just hop they ship out today because i just picked up my box from the painters today and want to finish putting everything in.

while waiting for your subs from FI understand what they are doing. you ordered a CUSTOM sub built to YOUR specs. can you order custom cut wheels for your car and have them in a week? they are a big company that has thousands of these custom subs a week. busy people :)

I was just playin', just forgot to add .... tongue.gif

But I do understand the frustration part on the wait.

anticipation is killer! but fun :santa: just think of the relief when it shows up... good stuff

while waiting for your subs from FI understand what they are doing. you ordered a CUSTOM sub built to YOUR specs. can you order custom cut wheels for your car and have them in a week? they are a big company that has thousands of these custom subs a week. busy people :)

I dont think its the time that is killing him its the part of no communication and that is key for a professional company with customer service. I have custom wheels and within a business week I had a phone call with updates, its common courtesy. It shouldn't matter how big the company is, that is called making an excuse. :D

I dont think its the time that is killing him its the part of no communication and that is key for a professional company with customer service. I have custom wheels and within a business week I had a phone call with updates, its common courtesy. It shouldn't matter how big the company is, that is called making an excuse. :D

yessss my point exactly. i dont mind the wait other than i want them really bad, its just common courtesy. when you spend almost $800 you would expect some sort of communication with the company letting you know where they are in the process and if theres any hold ups.

yessss my point exactly. i dont mind the wait other than i want them really bad, its just common courtesy. when you spend almost $800 you would expect some sort of communication with the company letting you know where they are in the process and if theres any hold ups.

i thought i would share with u guys that i finally got my tracking # for my new fully loaded BTL! fyi, i never emailed FI about the wait. i read sum where they had a lil longer wait on the magnets so i was like damn and just thought id have to wait it out. this is my 1st FI purchase and from all the great reviews on subs and customer service i wasnt goin to bother about worrying. basically i didnt want to hassle them cuz of all the emails ive been reading that everyone has been sending them with no reply back so i figured, y bother.

im with that guy :) got my tracking number, ordered when they were out of magnets, just being as patient as I can be. my 18 BTL will be here soon, no date on ups website, but this is a good exercise in patience. You read posts all the time about people waiting for their orders. end result is always a good one. Ill be here with pics when the day comes :)

i believe it was the BTL's only.. i could be wrong.