Sign in to follow this  
emh9009

flex video

so i was bored after school today so i went out and started playing with my sunroof and a napkin i had in my glove box. at some point i looked at the front french doors to my house i noticed the reflections weren't still. i stopped my music. and they stopped. so i turned it back on and flexed them some more! lol changed the angle of my car and got a little more out of it. im happily surprised that i could do this. i remember back forever ago watching a meade video and saw him do this- never thought i would be able to. proved myself wrong. :drink40:

enjoy :)

just washed the car like 4 days ago. pollen is getting everywhere.. damn trees and spring time weather

***the embedded link wont work so here is the url. what do i do to make it directly on here?

Gotta admit, thats pretty sick.

on one fifteen and about 1k :)

thats sick man, i love it when your in the house looking at the picture frames and you can hear'em shake. Nice setup

they have come off the shelf a couple times.. (some are just resting up there against the wall)

haha first time i didn't even notice. mom came home and asked why there were pictures on the couch :blink:

awww... its only a 1 star video

Yeah I lol'd . :lol:

Here is a 5*

Yeah I lol'd . :lol:

Here is a 5*

:woot: thanks!

Nice set up man. looks pretty mean for 1,000w.

Thats pretty funny. Maybe you should title it 40,000 watts and then all the sheeple will give you 5*'s too.

Dont piss off mom, she can break out the potty pics and show them to your freinds. lol

haha she normally just laughs at me, so its all good. and there aren't many pictures of me as a kid :D