Sign in to follow this  
Nathan@XSPower

XS Power Installs.....Post'em UP

Send me a VCM Controller and a D3100 on your dime and I will post one up really fast for you. lol

Seriously, I have been looking for some reviews of the VCM. I really want that. Do you have a link to some reviews? Also been thinking real hard of an upgrade to the 3100 to have only one bat vs the 3 Optimas YT I have now in back.

Sorry I cant help you, maybe soon.

My install will be done tommarow (finally), Then I will post for you Nathan.smile.gif

Send me a VCM Controller and a D3100 on your dime and I will post one up really fast for you. lol

Seriously, I have been looking for some reviews of the VCM. I really want that. Do you have a link to some reviews? Also been thinking real hard of an upgrade to the 3100 to have only one bat vs the 3 Optimas YT I have now in back.

CACO and SMD have a lot of reviews on them.

CACO and SMD have a lot of reviews on them.

Cool, I will go and check them out. Thank you.

1268695159.jpg

1268694984.jpg

1268694976.jpg

1268774797.jpg

1268694998.jpg

Sorry no pretty batts... cant affordem yet.... vcm is kickazz tho! thats a review for ya!